[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

Hi, can you explain it to me? All the gems can be pumped up to 20/20?Some gems in POB have 1/3 lvl (fortify / culling strike). Or some have a high lvl 0 quality (arctic armor (20/0), shield charge (15/0) etc
Sry for my english
"
RollMD wrote:
Hi, can you explain it to me? All the gems can be pumped up to 20/20?Some gems in POB have 1/3 lvl (fortify / culling strike). Or some have a high lvl 0 quality (arctic armor (20/0), shield charge (15/0) etc
Sry for my english

yes feel free to upgrade them.i just didnt bother because they have no use.

@statusblue

I cant really tell you which is better because they all kinda same ( cherrubim,carcass,covenant). however on carcass we have some decent life and resistances while having %50 area damage and increased area which increases our map clearing speed thats why i choose it.
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by Millennium on Sep 24, 2017, 10:27:45 AM
"
Millennium wrote:

doom cast > throatseeker > power charges

for everyone if you are gonna use es shield you should get a good one spell damage/spell crit/life/res otherwise armour shield better.
Last edited by fakelegend on Sep 24, 2017, 11:36:07 AM
"
fakelegend wrote:

Don't you recommend getting the chaos damage nodes above doomcast area first?

Also how much does an armor shield like the one you posted in OP cost? Is it in ex range?
Last edited by Millennium on Sep 24, 2017, 1:14:42 PM
"
Millennium wrote:
"
fakelegend wrote:

Don't you recommend getting the chaos damage nodes above doomcast area first?

Also how much does an armor shield like the one you posted in OP cost? Is it in ex range?

i missed it,doom cast> chaos nodes> throat seeker> charges.

Shield i bought mine for 1ex i think, was long ago. you can try crafting with essence of scorn.https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ezomyte_Tower_Shield best base.
Last edited by fakelegend on Sep 24, 2017, 9:12:44 PM
how are you guys doing shaper? i cant out leech the damage in the last phase
IGN: Arcmaimed
Great build. First time taking Shaper down and thanks to this guide. Had to do some adjustments to beat Shaper because of my mechanics, but it did the job. Ended up using a rare helmet with life +resist instead of Devoto's and used Purity of Ice for the extra cold resist for face tanking some of the ice balls. Spammed shield charge for culling strike like crazy on p3!

Done a few gear upgrades (biggest was six linking carcass, probably), got the right helm ench and switched for an armor shield, is this enough to do t15/t16 maps?

Last edited by Millennium on Sep 26, 2017, 7:37:14 AM
"
sekksy wrote:
Great build. First time taking Shaper down and thanks to this guide. Had to do some adjustments to beat Shaper because of my mechanics, but it did the job. Ended up using a rare helmet with life +resist instead of Devoto's and used Purity of Ice for the extra cold resist for face tanking some of the ice balls. Spammed shield charge for culling strike like crazy on p3!

nice, gratz friend. ofc devotos for just feeling build faster in maps. for shaper rare helm will do the job.

@millennium good mate, you could get a leather belt instead for more life and triple resist then u could craft your envy diamond ring. t15s are nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info