[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Ok I see, but Endu charge is not really on the way here, although you have wasted 3 points on that mana regen nodes near Templar? :D What is that about?
Well this one makes sense if you have belt with +1, qol with 4 charges should be good enough
Mana regen node provides a bit less than 5%life per point
Also you catalyse is a good notable if you need endurance charges you shud pick it up to make it "on the way"
3 nodes for 6% life is not good by any means. For 3 nodes you can pick up another jewel slot and get even 1% more life and 3 more attributes
Its 14%life for 3 nodes..
Also added sacrificed some dps for more life and an end charge (vulnerable for 0.088 s now)
800k*2 dps with GG stuff
pastebin.com/90aCtKNE
Last edited by Yamsan on Aug 31, 2017, 10:37:07 AM
So i leveled this build as EQ up to about 70 and have now realized Eye of Innocence is 100c+ in HC as opposed to 1c in SC :( still gonna save up since the build does look fun but i'll probably rip as soon as i get it :D

There is no substitute for the amulet i think?
"
Cineplexx wrote:
So i leveled this build as EQ up to about 70 and have now realized Eye of Innocence is 100c+ in HC as opposed to 1c in SC :( still gonna save up since the build does look fun but i'll probably rip as soon as i get it :D

Unfortunately all mechanics are built around that amulet. Without it you can generate endurance charges efficiently, so the best you can do is to replace immortal call with molten shell and just try to maintain charges which you get by being hit (+enduring cry).
Did you just skip my post :-(
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Cineplexx wrote:

Unfortunately all mechanics are built around that amulet. Without it you can generate endurance charges efficiently, so the best you can do is to replace immortal call with molten shell and just try to maintain charges which you get by being hit (+enduring cry).

Yea this is what i'm doing atm, switched from EQ Marohi to Oro Wild Strike and it feels pretty good so far. Would you say the Helm enchant makes a big difference? And which one is the best?
"
Cineplexx wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Cineplexx wrote:

Yea this is what i'm doing atm, switched from EQ Marohi to Oro Wild Strike and it feels pretty good so far. Would you say the Helm enchant makes a big difference? And which one is the best?

Several enchants are pretty good for this build but what i prefer the most is ws chains additional 6 times. Its pretty nice for clearing only downside is that sometimes it takes even few minutes to find the drop because it can go way off screen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info