[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
durendal100l wrote:
Hello, i know there must be some kind of explanation - how do you refund those 5 skills, melle dmg's and path of the warrior? I try to do it but i cant. Each tree i check on this build is without it. Could you make leveling tree guide pls aswell?

After you finish uber lab you should connect your tree to marauder tree and then refund those coming from scion
Why nope :/
If its endurance charges you can pick one up for 4 points along with one on belt for 5end charges=> immune to phys

E:
Just imported your character and my tree (your gear) gets 1.5x the dps and 28 more life(lol)
at the cost of 2 endurance charges(And a higher Attack rate too so less being stuck in place cuz of multistrike)
Last edited by Yamsan on Aug 30, 2017, 2:05:14 PM
Hi, just starting out on the build after playing an AW Marauder. Checking the build's skill tree listed in the guide and Path of Building and at a loss at how to connect past Vaal Pact. Read the bit about picking up duelist nodes, just go physical till the Constitution life nodes and work from there?
Last edited by Gouf_Custom on Aug 30, 2017, 1:33:08 PM
Anyone have any ideas for the block version with martyr?
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
kurwokwas wrote:
Asking again if OP haven't noticed - have tried this build with Slayer ascendancy instead of elementalist? Both give 40% reflected damage reduction and I think 40% more damage against rare or unique mobs would be very handy. What are your thoughts?

They dont both give 40%, one is for elemental one for physical. Also Slayer doesnt give 40% more damage, but 40% increased. Huge difference and really not worth it at all

Oh, you're right, and it is 50%, not 40% :P
Stupid me, thanks for clearing the view!
"
Why nope :/
If its endurance charges you can pick one up for 4 points along with one on belt for 5end charges=> immune to phys

E:
Just imported your character and my tree (your gear) gets 1.5x the dps and 28 more life(lol)
at the cost of 2 endurance charges(And a higher Attack rate too so less being stuck in place cuz of multistrike)

How did you get to that number? Thats not what i see
"
NikiQ wrote:
Anyone have any ideas for the block version with martyr?

http://poeurl.com/bwd8

You swap Hrimnor for Devoto, Rotgut for Rumi's, Elementalist for Gladiator and you use 1 reckless defense.
By importing your level 92 ascendant and copying the gear to my build
share that version
Uses your gear
pastebin.com/Lg4xXkWK
Uses max stuff
pastebin.com/EcNPZW5P
(4th endurance charge is very easy to get and 5th can be obtained on belt I didnt pick them cuz I dont need to be perma immune to phys)
(Jewel rolls still set to minimum cuz I dont have that kind of money lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info