[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
Ninjakillzu wrote:
I'm currently level 84 and running this build with a Belly of the Beast instead of Kaoms (it's cheaper), but I am still super squishy. I haven't been able to get all the allocated life nodes or any life jewels yet. Often, I get one-shotted by mobs and sometimes can't even fight bosses. What can I do to not die as much? I don't have much in the way of currency, so buying expensive gear is out of the question.

What I did was take many more life on attack leach nodes and extra resist/armour/evasion/health nodes. The damage is fine, just need to be able to survive better. Need to make sure they all damage nodes though as phys leach nodes do nothing unfortunately. my gears very tank based and it really helps, can still melt stuff.
"
Goremise wrote:
"
Ninjakillzu wrote:
I'm currently level 84 and running this build with a Belly of the Beast instead of Kaoms (it's cheaper), but I am still super squishy. I haven't been able to get all the allocated life nodes or any life jewels yet. Often, I get one-shotted by mobs and sometimes can't even fight bosses. What can I do to not die as much? I don't have much in the way of currency, so buying expensive gear is out of the question.

What I did was take many more life on attack leach nodes and extra resist/armour/evasion/health nodes. The damage is fine, just need to be able to survive better. Need to make sure they all damage nodes though as phys leach nodes do nothing unfortunately. my gears very tank based and it really helps, can still melt stuff.

Could you show me your skill tree?

This is mine:https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAABAQSzBS0HdQ48FCAUcRiRGjghVSPTJy8xnjH7MgkyiTLRNZI11jboOlI62ECgQzFFCkVHRrdG10d-TP9N404qVkhXKVfiWK9Z814TXz9hUmVNZlRsRm87cYVyD3Jscql07Xasd-V4DXh6eWh673_jggeE2YTvhmCHapBVlG-iAKZXpwipJ6luqZSsqrFCtfK8n702vqe-vMAawGbApsEEz37Tb9ZY2CTYvdl82rnawdw94XPqGOvu7SDvDu9O8xH0xvcy-Ov-jw==
Last edited by Ninjakillzu on Dec 14, 2017, 6:04:40 PM
I'm curious about the Immortal Call stuff. What level should my CWDT setup be?

loving the build so far, just feel like the amulet damage is killing me, not sure why. When I fire into a big pack and get ice I just explode.
IGN: @TruthBeyondTheGate
Last edited by NemesisQ on Dec 14, 2017, 10:43:43 PM
"
NemesisQ wrote:
I'm curious about the Immortal Call stuff. What level should my CWDT setup be?

loving the build so far, just feel like the amulet damage is killing me, not sure why. When I fire into a big pack and get ice I just explode.

Well freeze immunity comes from the unique helm and you don't have one yet, so get a flask instead. Amulte dmg should be ok, you can try unskilling VP (running w\o VP and feels good with proper pantheon+flasks). Are you sure that your resists are all capped? Also slayer or champion second ascendancy will definitely help!
"
Ninjakillzu wrote:

You have 5256 hp.
Of course you are squishy. Beast is good but not for this build IMHO.
1. You invested a lot of point into dps-nodes what about life?
2. Where is Lave lash?
3. Your jewels are bad. very bad! At your level you need to have +6%life + attack speed for swords +increase attack speed.
4. Where is endurance? You dont have any charges! The build loses a significant part of defence without it. The whole point is to keep endurance all the time (due to Eye of Innocence&ascendancy) so it can trigger immortall call constantly.

I run this build last league and I'll try this one as well. From my expirience you need to have at least 6000-6500hp
Last edited by Apachy on Dec 15, 2017, 12:37:21 AM
Gladiator armor is waaay pricey right now or am I seeing things?
To be comfortable in this build, you have to have around 6k HP. That is achievable without Kaom's, with belly and new hp on abyss jewels. After you pick all damage nodes in duelist area and put fireborn, you will have enough damage for all content except shaper so make sure you hit that life nodes to make yourself safe enough before going for more damage.
Someone asked about dropping gems to use 2ndary pseudo 5-6L, you can easily drop vaal haste, ancestral protector or golem and blood magic.
So basically you are dropping gems that are 99% used for single target, to get dedicated single target setup. Seems fair. And with new map density im not sure that blood magic is needed at all. Yes you sacrifice some convenience but it should worth it in the end.
I'm about to get 2nd oro for molten strike exclusively, any gem links suggestions?
What do you think of this tree? It does come at the cost of some life though...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAABABzcW69sRo25jxqUb7XyBS3AZnh6d-M6QiPTZlRG12CzWhqpJ-FzAMEEs-6QrfEj9n_jR34aOIKb7SBg3qi7Kjgy0ZBVfytvO0t45FGvbDBx6-5671b6XhP3TcAaB3WNfaIAN9T9bq4-TipXKdZYd-LApnYrNZIB3MauQzGFe-w4PC2DX702FHXwH73mjM9o8nGFUEfcPT7P7w7auRQgC2Ex-_ZIPfxNkn7dePlnmxhdpAyEU92oUUeNv4TZWGOplDB8qW5WSO0_7_3Tb2VNxtg62L6nwQR5aEa3cg94DYdqdO3awUCgMglybEz_gIonL9QjAl8hVXfX2CSnCEVHwzPYvV8_sUKE7w==
Last edited by foojin on Dec 15, 2017, 3:03:00 PM
"
Apachy wrote:
"
Ninjakillzu wrote:

You have 5256 hp.
Of course you are squishy. Beast is good but not for this build IMHO.
1. You invested a lot of point into dps-nodes what about life?
2. Where is Lave lash?
3. Your jewels are bad. very bad! At your level you need to have +6%life + attack speed for swords +increase attack speed.
4. Where is endurance? You dont have any charges! The build loses a significant part of defence without it. The whole point is to keep endurance all the time (due to Eye of Innocence&ascendancy) so it can trigger immortall call constantly.

I run this build last league and I'll try this one as well. From my expirience you need to have at least 6000-6500hp

1. I was following the build links for where to allocate skill points by how much you have available. Which dps nodes can I spec out of without losing a lot of damage?

2. I just respeced some points into it after reading your reply. Is it super important for the build?

3. The %life + %attack speed jewels are pretty expensive, so I was just using what I have freely available. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have a lot of currency. I currently only have 3ex and 108c for buying gear. I have other characters I am trying to gear as well.

4. I also just respeced some points for 2 more endurance charges.
Last edited by Ninjakillzu on Dec 15, 2017, 5:10:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info