[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Has anybody tested insta (legacy) acuity with this build? I have a pair and willing to give them a try, probably. Or there is no way we get enough crit for them to proc reliably?
Can you explain why do you take the 2 points for bandit reward pls ?

The kraityn bonus seems nice to me.
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Having trouble figuring out how to best level this with out the ammy. What links do you use? I got a 5link.

I feel we need ancestral for clear speed.

I am leveling up with frost blades, ele dmg, ancestral call, immolate (only if you have oro) and slower proj. I also have molten strike 5l for single targets and 4l totem (overkill).

- my chars are public so you can check it out - but there are better options, im just adapting to what i have

You think Immolate is that good early eh? I'll give it a shot. I also see you went Marauder this league. You like it more then Scion this patch?

A cool idea other guides do would be to go over each gear slot and highlight stat priorities.

Great guide so far though!
I just got a 5L oro's, i feel like ancestral call is just too good to not use, which skill gem do you guys think is best dropped in favor of it?

I'm thinking drop immolate on the 5L and add it back for a 6L?
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 12, 2017, 9:41:36 PM
on 5l ive dropped chance to ignite and fire pen, but im using 5l molten strike for single targets. ps wild strike feels much better than frost blades for clearing packs once you get oro
running this build right now, really fun and strong
killed elder with it on t10. very easy, guardians all facetank, though lightning seems dangerous and can actually kill (or maybe im bad. thats the only guardian that killed me)
Today died like 3 times in twin core +100% monsters cold dmg with 6500 hp, felt like oneshots actually, is it the boss there that tough or somehting is wrong with my build? I'm trying jugger+slayer+VP scion.
Also a sidequestion - what are the best alternative body armors for this build? I'd like to run molten strike as well for bosses. Or maybe it's worth getting 2nd oro instead?
Hello, why did you decide Gladiator over Champion ascendancy? Is it that much better? Having huge fun with the build atm.
"
mafiamighty wrote:
ps wild strike feels much better than frost blades for clearing packs once you get oro

thats an understatement. soon as I equipped that thing i just melted the screen
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
ps wild strike feels much better than frost blades for clearing packs once you get oro

thats an understatement. soon as I equipped that thing i just melted the screen

especially if you use multistrike + ancestral TOGETHER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info