[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
Nizyrit wrote:
Does the Elemental Overload really worth it ? I had only 5% chance to crit

Elemental Overload is a huge dps boost in this build, and FS is so fast that EO has very high uptime even with 5% chance to crit. In 8 seconds you can hit more than 800 times with 95% accuracy, so you're going to crit at least once every 8 seconds.
"
Ohtee wrote:
"
Nizyrit wrote:
Does the Elemental Overload really worth it ? I had only 5% chance to crit

Elemental Overload is a huge dps boost in this build, and FS is so fast that EO has very high uptime even with 5% chance to crit. In 8 seconds you can hit more than 800 times with 95% accuracy, so you're going to crit at least once every 8 seconds.

Ok Thx for the information
Does anyone have some gameplay video of this build? Would love to see it in action to see if it is something i would like.
"
Does anyone have some gameplay video of this build? Would love to see it in action to see if it is something i would like.

Here's a video from rare T14 Crimson Temple map +98IIQ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtuGHfezdfA&feature=youtu.be
Is it possible to make this build good for MF?
Turns out flicker strike makes me motion sick, can this just be exchanged for molten strike? Or are there other crucial items needed for molten strike?
"
Turns out flicker strike makes me motion sick, can this just be exchanged for molten strike? Or are there other crucial items needed for molten strike?

This Flicker build also uses Moltenstrike at endgame bosses (guardians for example).
Ofc you can use MS with this build, but ele-claw is way better for MS-build because of instant mana/life leech per MS-ball hit. For your cause, it would be way better to check other specific MS-builds.
Since I can't seem to find it (Unless I have overlooked it after scrolling through everything 20 times) what Pantheon does this build go with for it's minor and Major?
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but what would you guys think about this build as a Juggernaut / Elementalist Scion (or possibly Slayer for the over-leech...)?

I threw together a rough build of what I am talking about on PoBuilding here:

https://pastebin.com/eRwa0vTP

From what I can tell you'd gain some damage and life but lose out on some physical damage reduction.

I'm thinking about trying this an Oro's build in the upcoming race so trying to theorycraft it up now =)

Just realized I didn't even add the potential for using 2 golems into the elementalist build either, so even further upping the dps (probably use lower lvl versions linked with cast when damage taken?)
"
Since I can't seem to find it (Unless I have overlooked it after scrolling through everything 20 times) what Pantheon does this build go with for it's minor and Major?
Since this build takes "Unwavering stance" from skill tree, we don't need kaoms roots or Soul of Brine king. Thats why I like to use Lunaris as a major god for constant 8% phys dmg reduction and "avoidance of projectiles that have chained". As a minor god I prefer Shakari, it gives us immunity to poison.
"
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but what would you guys think about this build as a Juggernaut / Elementalist Scion (or possibly Slayer for the over-leech...)?

That scion juggernaut/slayer is a beast with Soul of Arkaali. You link low lvl cwdt with low lvl immortal call while using blood rage. This procs Arkaali +50% life leech rate.
Last edited by natsipaska on Apr 27, 2018, 3:50:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info