[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I just got mine to 67 as well. The damage does seem a bit lacking at the start. I'm trying some tweaks to see if I can improve the damage while keeping the majority of the tree intact.
"
Ohtee wrote:
What about Abyss jewels and belts, as well as Elder/Shaper items? I'm just getting back to the game after skipping 3.1. More specifically:

I'm at lvl 84 right now and having the same thoughts - namely to skip the last frenzy + elem penetration nodes and go for jewel nodes instead, stacking either normal Jewels with %AS + %Fire/Melee dmg or Abyss jewels with pure fire damage. Also using the 2 abyss slot gloves - not sure about belt or other slots yet since I still need to get life + res and belt %WED is nice DPS boosts as well
IGN: Dargeshaad
How do you sustain mana with this build ?
How do you guys deal with elemental reflect now? This map mod instagibs me.
Is the tree on the page for using both flicker and Molten? Also can there be a layout for each levels like what i should have by the time im 60 70 80 etc.?
Hello, loved the build before and now i want to use it again. I'd just like to know in what order should i choose ascendency after the change to jaggernaut?
hc viable?
Hey, I used Kaom's roots so no longer needed the Unwavering point in the tree. Instead I took Iron Reflexes for which we spend just 1 point, since the tree build passes right near it. I gained ~2500 armor from spending 1 point this way, worth it or was there a better option for that 1 point ?
"
InDang3r wrote:
Hey, I used Kaom's roots so no longer needed the Unwavering point in the tree. Instead I took Iron Reflexes for which we spend just 1 point, since the tree build passes right near it. I gained ~2500 armor from spending 1 point this way, worth it or was there a better option for that 1 point ?

Best spend so far, since you have no evasion at all.
Out of curiosity, why go straight for Elemental Overload?

At lvl 67 that's 19 points in a straight shot (no jewel sockets) for a flat 40% increase on crit.

If I take 18 points on this tree https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAEBAQHnBS0Gxgd1EuEUIBRNGJEaPhpVHNwc5yFVIWAiryj6LIUuUzH7NZI26DhTPfxAoEGHRmlHflZIVw1YY1ivWhpdpF4TXz9hIWVNah5vJ287dO108XbneA14enrvfXN_44IHgseE2YTvhmCHaozPjxqPYJHOktCWbJpqns2fy6cIpzCpJ6luqZStCa2NtfK3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwAHAGsCmxtjLHs9-0iHSONNv2CTYvdlh2sHcPd3V6-7vDvIv8kH2SPno_Ev-Cg== that you posted and move up past the duelist tree first it adds:
PrimeEval Force +5% pen, +10% chance to ignite, +42% elemental damage with skills, +20% ele dmg during flask use.
Then you hit Force of Nature for another +6% pen and another flat +40% ele dmg with skills.

So 19 points for a chance at 40% increase or 18 points for +11% pen, +10% chance to ignite, flat +82% increase with +20% during flask use.

Does that 40% stack with each crit? Seems to be a much larger flat damage increase to spend that 18 points first? Or am I missing something, pretty new to theory crafting!

Great build and guide so far, haven't hit flicker yet, but I've ran it on other builds and love it, can't wait to try it with added survival thrown in!
Last edited by Ruwed on Mar 13, 2018, 4:19:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info