[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I noticed the build has hardly any crit (5%) for Elemental Overload. I'm guessing flicker strike will hit so fast that a crit will happen to keep it rolling?

When do you start pathing to Elemental Overload?
I noticed that the guide calls for 2 Wildfire's but the passive tree only has one other jewel socket with enough strength in the area. Am I missing something?
all build updated to 3.2 or just the tree ? For example i see unwavering stance taken in the tree, but also iwht Kaom roots in the gear ? Iron Grip also was removed from tree, but wasn't it there for the Molten Strike you still show us on that second sword ?
Forces of Nature is now a bit out of the way, what about picking Explosive Impact and/or Arsonist instead?
Last edited by OhteeII on Mar 9, 2018, 9:33:49 AM
"
Solar424 wrote:
When did you start to head towards Elemental Overload in this build? I can see that it's a huge damage boost, but I'm not sure what you would give up to pick it up earlier, given how much of a trip it is to get it.

We started in 3.2. We switched to Juggernaut from Berserker and grabbed Elemental Overload to make up for the damage, but now you're even tankier and do just as much damage with Jugg. We essentially just got a huge survivability buff :)

"
Kurnis wrote:
Do you think this build would work as a Slayer? You lose the endurance charges but gain sustain. I already leveled a flicker strike slayer using kitavas before seeing this build. Being able to use Impact ascendancy for aoe seems pretty sweet with your build. Thoughts?

Definitely! Slayer is a solid choice, but I feel like it might still be too squishy, I'll have to try it sometime! Impact is a super awesome node because for AoE clearing you can use Ruthless instead of Melee Splash.

"
Merkoh wrote:
I noticed the build has hardly any crit (5%) for Elemental Overload. I'm guessing flicker strike will hit so fast that a crit will happen to keep it rolling?

When do you start pathing to Elemental Overload?

Our attack speed is so ridiculous when mapping we almost always have Elemental Overload active. We path toward it just before you're able to equip my sword at level 67 so you can benefit from the massive damage boost the second you equip it.

"
fuzzmaster1 wrote:
I noticed that the guide calls for 2 Wildfire's but the passive tree only has one other jewel socket with enough strength in the area. Am I missing something?

That is for the entirely optional single target Molten Strike weaponswap I mention in the Gem section, I've removed the jewels for now :)

"
InDang3r wrote:
all build updated to 3.2 or just the tree ? For example i see unwavering stance taken in the tree, but also iwht Kaom roots in the gear ? Iron Grip also was removed from tree, but wasn't it there for the Molten Strike you still show us on that second sword ?

You have to change the build according the gear you get. With this build it's quite flexible. For example, if you want to run the boots and don't care about Leap Slam for movement, you can unspec out of Unwavering Stance and have an extra point to spend. Again with Iron Grip, if you're using the optional weapon swap for Molten Strike, you want to use the Wildfire jewels and Iron Grip.

"
OhteeII wrote:
Forces of Nature is now a bit out of the way, what about picking Explosive Impact and/or Arsonist instead?

It's actually not out of the way, if you check the level 100 build, we're heading towards the Frenzy charge and life nodes right above. Even for optimizing for 90, those nodes are insane for our damage definitely and worth pathing to.
Since the build comes online at 67, could you add an optimized lvl 67 tree?
Have you tried using darkray Vectors? They aren't mentioned, but I feel they would be quite good in this build.
can it work for HC ?
"
lastmatter wrote:
Since the build comes online at 67, could you add an optimized lvl 67 tree?
Have you tried using darkray Vectors? They aren't mentioned, but I feel they would be quite good in this build.

Your tree should look like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAEBAQHnBS0Gxgd1EuEUIBRNGJEaPhpVHNwc5yFVIWAiryj6LIUuUzH7NZI26DhTPfxAoEGHRmlHflZIVw1YY1ivWhpdpF4TXz9hIWVNah5vJ287dO108XbneA14enrvfXN_44IHgseE2YTvhmCHaozPjxqPYJHOktCWbJpqns2fy6cIpzCpJ6luqZStCa2NtfK3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwAHAGsCmxtjLHs9-0iHSONNv2CTYvdlh2sHcPd3V6-7vDvIv8kH2SPno_Ev-Cg==

Also, Darkray Vectors aren't a bad option, but because it has no life, it's not great for survivability. If you want damage however, it's a great option, especially if you can get your hands on a corrupted one with +1 Frenzy.

"
Furrylav wrote:
can it work for HC ?

It can, but using Flicker Strike in HC is generally a bad idea, because it can bring you somewhere you really don't want to be sometimes. I don't recommend it.
What about Abyss jewels and belts, as well as Elder/Shaper items? I'm just getting back to the game after skipping 3.1. More specifically:

Last edited by Ohtee on Mar 11, 2018, 7:49:53 PM
Well im finaly 67 and started using flicker strike but i dunno..
i deal hardly any damage am i doing something wrong? can u pls look at my build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info