[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I'm fairly new to the game, but I have some questions about the skill tree. Apologies if they are particularly stupid questions.

Since Oro's does no physical damage, do the physical damage nodes that we take in the passive tree give us any benefit? Is all we get from those the attack speed and ailment benefit? Granted, our ignite damage is probably significant. EDIT: NVM - This is handled by the jewel you mentioned. I'm dumb.

Given that we are going with the berserker ascendancy, why do we need the "Essence Sap" wheel on the east side of the tree? Is there something I'm missing?

Given that we take unwavering stance, does it not make more sense to go for Iron Reflexes over Acrobatics? Since we are a vaal pact leech build, isn't the only real danger in getting one-shot?

Also, I've seen lots of other builds that incorporate Molten Strike use the Point Blank keystone passive. Would that not make sense for this build?

For the above, I've kind of merged all those ideas, and expanded it to level 94 (with beachhead's it's super easy to get that high), and curious of your thoughts:

www.poeurl.com/bzI9

Notable additions include Executioner, Armour Mastery, an extra jewel, and a few extra life nodes.

Finally, out of curiosity, do you see a viable variation of this build using a Duelist Slayer?

EDIT: Love the guide though, well formatted and easy to follow. Would be cool if you could add a pro/con section highlighting the build's strengths and weaknesses (in particular, are there any affixes it can't clear, like say elemental reflect? Would it be possible if you swapped the left ring for sibyl's and used the pantheon to reduce refect?)

I look forward to your videos!
Last edited by Xyrm on Sep 28, 2017, 2:57:16 PM
"
Xyrm wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game, but I have some questions about the skill tree. Apologies if they are particularly stupid questions.

Since Oro's does no physical damage, do the physical damage nodes that we take in the passive tree give us any benefit? Is all we get from those the attack speed and ailment benefit? Granted, our ignite damage is probably significant. EDIT: NVM - This is handled by the jewel you mentioned. I'm dumb.

Given that we are going with the berserker ascendancy, why do we need the "Essence Sap" wheel on the east side of the tree? Is there something I'm missing?

Given that we take unwavering stance, does it not make more sense to go for Iron Reflexes over Acrobatics? Since we are a vaal pact leech build, isn't the only real danger in getting one-shot?

Also, I've seen lots of other builds that incorporate Molten Strike use the Point Blank keystone passive. Would that not make sense for this build?

For the above, I've kind of merged all those ideas, and expanded it to level 94 (with beachhead's it's super easy to get that high), and curious of your thoughts:

www.poeurl.com/bzI9

Notable additions include Executioner, Armour Mastery, an extra jewel, and a few extra life nodes.

Finally, out of curiosity, do you see a viable variation of this build using a Duelist Slayer?

EDIT: Love the guide though, well formatted and easy to follow. Would be cool if you could add a pro/con section highlighting the build's strengths and weaknesses (in particular, are there any affixes it can't clear, like say elemental reflect? Would it be possible if you swapped the left ring for sibyl's and used the pantheon to reduce refect?)

Essence Sap helps with our mana problems when you are only leeching off a single target, Berserker nodes are not enough. We have super low armor, and armor really helps against small hits, which are a complete non-issue for this build like you said. It's much better to have the dodge chance from Acrobatics for survivability. If you look at the higher level skill tree (the PoB link) it has Molten Strike incorporated with Point Blank. Your build looks perfect! Sorry though, I don't have a variation for Duelist at the moment.
No worries and TY for the quick response.
"
Xyrm wrote:
No worries and TY for the quick response.

as a slayer you can go for immunity to stun and bleed while leeching with Brutal Fervour, so the other ascendancy would be bane of leggend, and maybe impact, but i think this node lack in Aoe, so i don't know how it will be for mapping, since you are immune to stun and you leech a lot you can respec unwavering istance and vaal pact, this is pretty great for lab farming and let you go eva if you want, probably in this situation i would prefer respec all the mana nodes and invest a bit less on the right upper side on the tree so you can get blood magic, and for damage curse on hit gloves and essence worm+anger, this make you very tanky even if you lost a bit of damage, i think it's less efficent compared to a berserk or a raider (my char), but can be a great cheap starter build able to do all content,since you invest more in life you will not need a kaom for a long time, have potential, but imo a slayer can be better as terminus est flicker.
Last edited by kogilcane on Sep 28, 2017, 11:54:57 PM
"
Xyrm wrote:

www.poeurl.com/bzI9

Revelry can also fix ur mana problems + save you a point.
The Xbox version hasn't been out that long . And I don't think anyone has the fireborn jewel. What do you recommend ? Please and thank you
why immolate instead of firepen? Does it rly do more dps?
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
sugarpuff wrote:
why immolate instead of firepen? Does it rly do more dps?

Yes.
So I'm kinda struggling with this build. I invested a fairly large sum of currency into it, if isn't GG, it's at least most of the way there, and I'm getting pancaked by guardians, and I'm not even willing to attempt shaper. I also randomly rip pretty often. I even took 3 points out of the elemental tree, went for an extra jewel, and since I'm 90 put my extra points in the unused HP nodes, and it hasn't helped. The damage is great but the survivability isn't. Even harbringer packs make me clench pretty hard.

Any chance someone could take a look and give me a pointer or two? Character is "XyrmWyrm".

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xyrm/characters
Last edited by Xyrm on Oct 2, 2017, 5:34:58 PM
"
L00n wrote:
Revelry can also fix ur mana problems + save you a point.

Great tip, thanks! This just freed the point I needed for point blank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info