[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
m0tY wrote:
What do u think bout this tree, it bit changed and build around different passives, but still same molten/flicker toon

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQSzBS0FtQthD6sRgRQgFHUWvxbpGNsaOCFgIZAiryLqI_YkNySLJpUnLymlKjgshTB8Moky0TWSNug4UzrYOuE8LTzvPfw-z0CgRUdKfU2STeNQR1FHVUtWSFb6V-JYY1ivWhpeE18_X9BhUmHiYetjp2ebZ6Bo8m87dO108Xbnd9d35XgNeWh6U3rvfyuCm4NfhmCHdow2jM-NfY25jb-QVZRcmFebJqIApMKmV6cIqW6uPq9ssXy18r3mvwjAGsBmwQTDOsPmxq7G2M962CTYvd1G4XPjn-RR6NbqEOvu7SDvDu9O8B_yRfZI-F_9bv4K_o8=?accountName=merlin293&characterName=Mr_Burito

My tree is similar to this one.
... works wonders for me.
"
GedasG wrote:
"
m0tY wrote:
What do u think bout this tree, it bit changed and build around different passives, but still same molten/flicker toon

I am far from "build maker", but I can see few pitfalls in your tree:
• You have no accuracy or resolute technique -> so you will miss most of your hits (unless you have somekind of unique in your mind)
• I dont believe you will crit enough (or at all) for elemental overlord to be worth it.
• And overall it looks that you spend a lot of passive points just "travelling" across the tree(dunno if that is efficient)

"
L00n wrote:
"
m0tY wrote:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQSzBS0FtQthD6sRgRQgFHUWvxbpGNsaOCFgIZAiryLqI_YkNySLJpUnLymlKjgshTB8Moky0TWSNug4UzrYOuE8LTzvPfw-z0CgRUdKfU2STeNQR1FHVUtWSFb6V-JYY1ivWhpeE18_X9BhUmHiYetjp2ebZ6Bo8m87dO108Xbnd9d35XgNeWh6U3rvfyuCm4NfhmCHdow2jM-NfY25jb-QVZRcmFebJqIApMKmV6cIqW6uPq9ssXy18r3mvwjAGsBmwQTDOsPmxq7G2M962CTYvd1G4XPjn-RR6NbqEOvu7SDvDu9O8B_yRfZI-F_9bv4K_o8=?accountName=merlin293&characterName=Mr_Burito

My tree is similar to this one.
... works wonders for me.

thanks for lettin me know (:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/merlin293/characters

its based on this character, see his oro and he has cleared guardians and shaper with it, unlike OP so i guess it works
Last edited by m0tY on Sep 12, 2017, 5:13:14 PM
Holy crap this thread just blew up. I'll try to get to all your questions!

"
Ohtee wrote:
Also, what do you think of the Prismweave belt? I just found I had a couple lying around in my inventory. With my flask setup (shown on the previous page), I'm pretty much always under flask effect unless at the end of a boss fight that has no adds.

Not so great. Belt of the Deceiver is a straight upgrade with life and more resists.

"
delgar89 wrote:
why do you guys says that belt of deciever gives more damage than well rolled rare WED belt? As far as i know phys dmg give us nothing and Intimidate is only 10% inc damage.

Belt of the Deceiver's Intimidate isn't only 10% increased damage, the way it's calculated adds up to way more than that (check it on/off in PoB to see what I mean). However, a great rare belt with a strong WED roll will be just as good if not better for late game.

"
Piotrekkk wrote:
i have 70 lvl,all required and recommended gear too.
And bosses kill me.
I dont know what to do,can you help me ?
i can't handle 8tier bosses :/ :/ :/
(4k hp)

You really shouldn't be doing tier 8 maps at level 70. I think the only problem is that you need more levels. You still get 100% XP from tier 1 maps up until level 75, I recommend that and to focus on the large life nodes to help you out.

"
Zieralol wrote:
Hey what pantheon would you recommend for normal mapping in hardcore? Also what panths for uber lab

For general use/mapping use major Soul of Lunaris and for minor always Soul of Yugul.
For Uber Lab it's best to switch your major soul to Soul of Solaris and minor to Soul of Ryslatha.

"
MrSquidify wrote:
https://pastebin.com/7AZ8Pfzr what is your opinion on this set up of your build? uses inspired learning, and added another endurance charge. takes away about 1k life off your current set up but lets us have another e charge and headhunters basically.

I don't think it's worth it honestly, maybe at higher levels (95-100) but losing 1,000 life for this build is just too costly. It's really not nearly as strong as a headhunter because it only takes one mod at a time. However, if all you care about is clear speed and you don't care about dying, absolutely go for it!

"
are you capping cast when damage at level 5 and immortal call at level 7? or should i let them rank up

Yes, stop leveling them at level 5 and 7 respectively.

"
Deathdre wrote:
Ye! thx a lot for answering my question D. But theres a problem keep confusing me, why do we use ruthless instead of fire penetration? isn't the fire penetration can do more damage?

Because of our attack speed, Ruthless is a stronger option for single target. You can test it in Path of Building if you'd like.

"
m0tY wrote:

Spoiler

I've seen this exact build before and it was the closest thing to beating this build, but you can get the same DPS (and even more dps with gear faster), Resolute Technique (100% hit chance, so no need to look for accuracy on gear) and even more survivability with my tree. Elemental Overload isn't strong enough to warrant dropping Resolute and traveling across the Templar nodes for this build.

"
eeLieAh wrote:
Thanks for the build, it works wonders.

I was going through your char in path of building and the stats show you have a very low INT, that would not allow leveling the int gems to lvl20 as shown in the skill section.
Would you advise to get some int gear to compensate or should I just not bother?

The Fertile Mind jewel + at least one piece gear with INT/30 INT passive node should solve our INT requirement problems.

"
Clrondefiler wrote:
Hey!,

Love the build. Was curious on how easily the build walks through uber lab? I have everything for the luxury build but I don't want to have issues farming lab if I feel like it.

Uber Lab with this build can be painful because of the traps. However, it can be done and when you do get to Izaro he dies like a bitch.
thanks for the response, just to be clear, im building on xbox, so some of the high end items are super rare/not really avail yet/ as it is pretty new here

im currently at level 48 ranking up through the story, im glad i noticed your comment those two orbs are at those levels now.

iv got the geofri till i get to 67 to switch to my oro, and i have the boots and had the helmet already from a previous character lucky drop that i got somewhere...

iv got the perandus blazon belt for now, still looking for the belt you recommend...*avail just expensive)

as for the other items, cant find fireborn on the market yet, or the amulet, but i do have araku taki there currently.

i really do feel over powerd compared to poison tornado shot build i did before, i like this so far much better, i cant wait to get to the end, any other suggestions on the body armour? as neither 2 peices have hardly any avail on the market.

i did manage to get the wise oak, was only one on the marketplace i could see and they didnt want much for it...

also looking for other options for gloves

thanks for your time.
Hi, i've been following your build to the tee, i feel like you have all your recommended items, im currently level 67, but having a hard time even leveling up at this point. i have maxed res, yet i die quite a bit to mobs in even level 1 maps.
hey, what do you thnk about pyre sapphire ring?
Got just about everything i nees for this build am a couple lvls off using oros sword ill let you know what i think and how it goes in a couple days :3
Loving this build. Just wondering if there is any reason for not taking Iron Reflexes since we use Unwavering Stance so evasion rating does nothing for us otherwise.
hey ty for the reply! i agree i tested it out and inspired learning simply isn't worth the 1k life loss. However testing ruthless compared to melee splash in terms of clearing, melee spash is the hugeeee winner there, its like 3x faster
can someone explain why we pick up so much evasion even though we have unwavering stance? i don't get it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info