[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

If that's the case then you are also forgeting bout the 30% reduced damage from critical strikes which is defensive stats too which you can't get on rare belt. But on other hand you can have much more HP on rare belt.
Be water, my friend.
Hey what pantheon would you recommend for normal mapping in hardcore? Also what panths for uber lab
https://pastebin.com/7AZ8Pfzr what is your opinion on this set up of your build? uses inspired learning, and added another endurance charge. takes away about 1k life off your current set up but lets us have another e charge and headhunters basically.
Anyone has actual experience using Abberath's Hooves with this build? I googled it but haven't found anything conclusive, and they're quite expensive.
are you capping cast when damage at level 5 and immortal call at level 7? or should i let them rank up
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
System3D wrote:
Hey, I just started playing this build a few days ago and it's really fun, probably my favorite character so far! However, I feel that I'm still relatively weak, but I'm not sure what my next item-goal should be.

Here's my profile, please check SadnickMitSchwert (no idea how to link all my items here):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/System3D/characters

6L Oro's? Another 5L for single target? Kaom's Heart?

I have like 600c to play with, maybe 800 if I sell some essences and stuff. My next goal would be uber lab, but I've never done it (on any character) and I feel like I can't pull it off right now.

I'd appreciate some suggestions by more knowledgeable people. Thanks!

First off, grab a 2nd 5L Oro's for single target Molten Strike, it's really insane. Be sure to spec into Point Blank if you do for extra dps, and maybe grab Unwavering Stance if you want to keep your rare boots instead of Kaom's Roots for your Leap Slam. Then buy a Kaom's Heart since it'll help with your survivability to help with uber/other end game bosses. Keep in mind that this build isn't the greatest uber runner because of Vaal Pact with the traps. You really have to be careful and know what you're doing. It's worth grabbing the soul that gives you flask charges if you're going to attempt it!

Hey, thanks for your help! I picked up the 2nd Oro's and Kaom's Heart, yet I somehow still feel super weak. I don't know what it is, haha. I can kind of run T11 maps (shaped spider forest), but I will die like once every 2-3 maps on average, even when I carefully roll for good map mods. Sometimes I just stop flickering in the middle of packs or get oneshot by the boss. T12 and above is even more problematic. Am I missing something here? I realize that my cold and lightning res aren't capped, but since I have Wise Oak up all the time, I don't think that's the problem. I will try to max it again soon though, just need to find motivation to go grind low tier maps for currency again. :D
I'm beginning to feel stupid because with every character I hit that "roadblock" where I don't know how to progress anymore. :D

Edit: My goal would be to be able to consistenly run the opal / steel ring maps. Not looking to do shaper or something that crazy. :)
Last edited by System3D on Sep 11, 2017, 3:32:12 PM
"
Zieralol wrote:
Hey what pantheon would you recommend for normal mapping in hardcore? Also what panths for uber lab

Im also wondering if reflect will rekk this char? not reflect maps but random reflect mobs like breches
"
Oroboro wrote:

You can keep using Flicker Strike, just know that you'll have much lower dps. It can still get up to 1 million dps so it's still viable for sure. Remember to switch Melee Splash for Ruthless! Also, if you want more life you should just upgrade that ring and your boots, that's all! Hope this helps.

Ye! thx a lot for answering my question D. But theres a problem keep confusing me, why do we use ruthless instead of fire penetration? isn't the fire penetration can do more damage?
What do u think bout this tree, it bit changed and build around different passives, but still same molten/flicker toon

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQSzBS0FtQthD6sRgRQgFHUWvxbpGNsaOCFgIZAiryLqI_YkNySLJpUnLymlKjgshTB8Moky0TWSNug4UzrYOuE8LTzvPfw-z0CgRUdKfU2STeNQR1FHVUtWSFb6V-JYY1ivWhpeE18_X9BhUmHiYetjp2ebZ6Bo8m87dO108Xbnd9d35XgNeWh6U3rvfyuCm4NfhmCHdow2jM-NfY25jb-QVZRcmFebJqIApMKmV6cIqW6uPq9ssXy18r3mvwjAGsBmwQTDOsPmxq7G2M962CTYvd1G4XPjn-RR6NbqEOvu7SDvDu9O8B_yRfZI-F_9bv4K_o8=?accountName=merlin293&characterName=Mr_Burito
"
m0tY wrote:
What do u think bout this tree, it bit changed and build around different passives, but still same molten/flicker toon

I am far from "build maker", but I can see few pitfalls in your tree:
• You have no accuracy or resolute technique -> so you will miss most of your hits (unless you have somekind of unique in your mind)
• I dont believe you will crit enough (or at all) for elemental overlord to be worth it.
• And overall it looks that you spend a lot of passive points just "travelling" across the tree(dunno if that is efficient)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info