Queen of the forest is busted and it trivializes lab runs

How does this item even exist in its current state when it can abuse uber lab so hard? Running around with 600% movespeed and not giving a crap about lab traps.

This item and/or evasion stacking efficiency needs to be hit to spice up the lab build diversity.As time passes the leadersboards will be 90% pathfinder qotf.The next lab build doesn't even come close to the lab clear times a QOTF pathfinder can achieve.
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2017, 2:21:13 PM
Trivialize lab runs? The traps aren't the problem... Izzy one-shot and the random disconnects since 3.0 are the problems...
Ah but you forgot that you're also forced to play mines with detonate mines totem to compete.

But you know, "working as intended" (for dumb plebs), also known as "we don't give a fk about dedicating resources to fix that (for business men and people with brains).
How do you get to 600% movement speed with queen of the forest?
"
zankioh wrote:

Stack Dex
"
gogoshica21 wrote:
How does this item even exist in its current state when it can abuse uber lab so hard? Running around with 600% movespeed and not giving a crap about lab traps.

This item and/or evasion stacking efficiency needs to be hit to spice up the lab build diversity.As time passes the leadersboards will be 90% pathfinder qotf.The next lab build doesn't even come close to the lab clear times a QOTF pathfinder can achieve.

Well if you want to compete for lab ranking it's only fair that you roll a build that can compete. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's only a small part of the game.

It's the same thing with some characters being better at clearing maps and some at killing bosses etc.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
zankioh wrote:

flasks with + evade and talents for evade, I hit 220% on my raider and shes using a 2h with like no evade nodes and non optimized flasks for MS :p
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Aug 22, 2017, 8:49:35 AM
Dude nobody cares about that lol cept you maybe.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Holy crap, why would anyone in their right mind ask for evasion nerfs? It finally got a buff in 3.0 due to higher base values so you can actually use it and now people already want a nerf???
Sigh... that's why I don't like people.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info