Golem life bugged or reduced quietly?

My golems which used to be rated before 3.0 at >30k HP on the tooltip now display at barely 10-11k.
I wouln't care about the tooltip but they are also dying much sooner. What happened to them?
Does anybody know?

Last bumped on Aug 23, 2017, 8:25:28 AM
Yes, I noticed the same. It's a big difference since 3.0!

I'm still leveling my golementalist, but I have all +life nodes for minions + minion life support gems, and my level 16 golems only have 6-7K life.

Please don't tell me this is yet another "Nerf the fun builds" action from GGG.
hi! Problem is the change is not referenced anywhere, much less explained. Considering the price of the jewels needed people should be warned that golem builds are mostly useless by now!
As far as I know, it's the tooltip bug only - in reality their HP should be the same as always.
I can tell you that they die according to the tooltip. My lvl 91 necromancer mut stay home!
I've added a post on this topic to the "Bug Reports" forum. I want to know if this is a real issue before spending more hours in a golem build that will - in the end - not be viable to do high level content.
Nah, my buddy copied my golementalist build from 2.6 and they still wreck shit.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Nah, my buddy copied my golementalist build from 2.6 and they still wreck shit.

Only fighting vs elemental damage. Because Golems are immune to it. Everything beside elemental damage kills golems really quick.

As of me - there was hidden nerf.

PS: "Buddy"..Are you selling Anima Stones for profit?:)
Last edited by lapilesos on Aug 22, 2017, 6:36:57 AM
"
bablo wrote:

Fun builds my ass, are you for real?
Kamikaze and go Afk while killing some of the hardest bosses in this game does not even come to close to qualifying as a "fun" build.

Cheeser begone.
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
"
bablo wrote:

Fun builds my ass, are you for real?
Kamikaze and go Afk while killing some of the hardest bosses in this game does not even come to close to qualifying as a "fun" build.

Cheeser begone.

Well, as you can read from the posts above and also in this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1937542
your golems will stay alive for about 3-5 seconds after you dropping dead voluntarily for so-called afk purposes. About the only thing killed in that time frame will be a single white mob, so no serious "hardest bosses" ass whooping happening here, I can assure you.

So yes, I'm for real, I like running around with 4 golems while contributing by being alive and kicking with double Clayshapers. In my book this is FUN!

And may I add that I play SSF so getting at least 2 of the primordial jewels took quite some of my time (back in Legacy)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info