Question regarding standard leagues

Hello guys! I would like to know what is the concept of having a standard league, I am asking that because with the current league going I can't transfer my uniques from standard to Harbinger.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 10:40:13 AM
Standard, as well as the default hardcore league, are permanent leagues. They're permanent, whatever you have in standard will be there until either you delete it or until the game eventually closes down, which will probably be a very long time from now.

Harbinger is a temporary league. There are almost always temporary leagues active. In these temporary leagues you start over from scratch with no gear or characters whatsoever. You cannot transfer anything from standard to Harbinger, or any temporary league. That defeats the entire purpose of having a temporary league in the first place.

They're designed to give players a fresh economy and experience every few months. People who like to make multiple characters and don't mind starting from scratch play these temporary leagues, which is the majority of the player-base. The people that want to keep playing the same build or character for a long time, who don't care about a refreshed economy and who don't want to make more characters can play standard.
"
Shazamarang wrote:
You cannot transfer anything from standard to Harbinger, or any temporary league.

not true, you can always rip your stuff from HC_temp :cigar:
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
Shazamarang wrote:
You cannot transfer anything from standard to Harbinger, or any temporary league.

not true, you can always rip your stuff from HC_temp :cigar:

Except is example was specifically standard to temp. Which is still untrue but cross league trading will probably be caught and get you banned quicker than rmt probably does to be honest. Can trade hc to softcore temp and vice versa and the same for permanent leagues at your own risk but no temp to perm or perm to temp aside from ripping your hc character. But again if you rip to standard as a vehicle to be given currency in hc from another player and give them stuff in standard. Gonna get banned.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
at the end of the Harbinger League (few months away) your shit gets thrown into Standard and a new league pops up sometime after for a new fresh start, new challenges, new mechanics, new items etc.

I think the Devs said it in either closed or open beta, The game is balanced and developped for Hard Core modes and Standard league is where everything goes to die.

Hard Core Death ---- > Standard
League Hard Core Death ----> Standard
League Standard End -----> Standard
League Hard Core End ----> Hard Core Death ---> Standard
Races Rewards -----> Standard (could be HC not 100% sure)

Eventually, everything ends up either deleted, retired or in standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info