My pet rabbit is behaving strangely

I bought a pet rabbit in POE a while ago, and I noticed that when it's trying to wash its face, it's using only one hand. As far as I know, rabbits always wash their faces with 2 hands.

Am I misinformed, or is Wraeclast affecting its behaviour?
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2017, 4:50:50 AM
Did you purchase the rabbit during a sale? I hear that sometimes only the "slow" ones are put on sale. Would explain the behaviour...
Have you been in a map with burning ground recently?
Please be aware that only infernal pets should be allowed to such maps.

Now, be a responsible owner and purchase a veterinarian mtx for the poor thing.
Maybe there is something in the water... For example, just look at all those cats, too: actually following their Exiles all the time instead of turning around at waypoints, wandering off for days or deciding that Kitava's lap would be a good spot for a nap.
All i have to say about the pets is that there are not enough Frogs. I need me more frogs.
"
Portalgun wrote:
All i have to say about the pets is that there are not enough Frogs. I need me more frogs.

Me frog is me best companion! Though it does behave like a cat in the sense that it sometimes randomly runs off...
"
Alysma wrote:
Maybe there is something in the water... For example, just look at all those cats, too: actually following their Exiles all the time instead of turning around at waypoints, wandering off for days or deciding that Kitava's lap would be a good spot for a nap.

Word of advice do not try to look to close what your cat is playing with.
I love my bronze gargoyle and them baby devourers, they look awesome and don't try to oneshot me from under the ground.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
The_Gurk wrote:
Did you purchase the rabbit during a sale? I hear that sometimes only the "slow" ones are put on sale. Would explain the behaviour...

Yes I did! That explains a lot...
"
BurakUeda wrote:
Have you been in a map with burning ground recently?
Please be aware that only infernal pets should be allowed to such maps.

Now, be a responsible owner and purchase a veterinarian mtx for the poor thing.

Well I did bring it to the Beach, maybe it got a cold or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info