[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

Is this build viable in hardcore?
Would uberlab be difficult ?
"
Spooo wrote:
Is this build viable in hardcore?
Would uberlab be difficult ?

Uber lab is simple. Not sure how it would do on Hardcore, might need to run MoM and drop a aura.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Magicians wrote:
What are your important nodes someone should rush?

As in when leveling, what nodes should we rush for?

Vaal Pact probably. Then start picking up some of the damage nodes.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
this build looks like a breeze. i hope i can try it out soon. :)
will there be more youtube content coming up soon?

/cheers
Last edited by Slayer2Sic on Aug 23, 2017, 11:09:48 AM
Can this be achieved on Witch?
IGN - Imgur
"
Slayer2Sic wrote:
this build looks like a breeze. i hope i can try it out soon. :)
will there be more youtube content coming up soon?

/cheers

Hey yep I can do more videos.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Madbeats wrote:
Can this be achieved on Witch?

Yes, with a few tweaks. You'd have to figure out a reliable way to leech life and mana.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
What makes onslaught so good instead of greater/lesser multiple projectiles?

"
Magicians wrote:
What makes onslaught so good instead of greater/lesser multiple projectiles?

You're losing DPS and making the skill cost 50% more mana by using GMP. I liked GMP a lot more than LMP. I also preferred running GMP over Onslaught until I got the Dying Sun Flask, but some people might just skip GMP all together and run Onslaught, up to personal preference.

Onslaught is great for the 20% cast speed and movement speed buff. My character already sits at 50% movement speed without any buffs, so Onslaught puts him up to like 70-75 and with a Quicksilver I'm at like 110%. It's pretty insane for clear speed.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
why do you run this on marauder? Beside the leech ,im thinking inq would fare better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info