[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

"
tinysocks wrote:
Currently level 82 with this build. Running a Bisco's and I already killed two guardians and clear every map super fast. Kill bosses just as fast with slower projectiles. Really love the build! Would be good to swap in Xoph's heart for Shaper/Uber Atziri, but you can get by just fine without it.

Here's my current gear:

Thanks! Glad to hear it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
All your 6l pledge of hands are making me more and more jelly by the day :p

My pledge is super hungry, no matter how much fusings I feed it, it's always hungry! I cant get rid of this white wizard robe (tabula) until I 6l this staff!
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
"
marat569 wrote:
All your 6l pledge of hands are making me more and more jelly by the day :p

My pledge is super hungry, no matter how much fusings I feed it, it's always hungry! I cant get rid of this white wizard robe (tabula) until I 6l this staff!

XD. Give it time, you'll get there! :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Loving the build but I keep running out of mana :c
Any advice? Thanks!
"
Krygenic wrote:
Loving the build but I keep running out of mana :c
Any advice? Thanks!

Try taking some mana nodes while leveling.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
and if u don't have a kaom's hart is dear any Cain of adear body armor that i can use?
Just wanted to add I've gotten a Heart + 6l pledge recently (farmed my eyes out); and it's been great!

I've been recommending this build to all my friends, that's how much fun I'm having.

Next up: Dying sun c:
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
"
marat569 wrote:
Just wanted to add I've gotten a Heart + 6l pledge recently (farmed my eyes out); and it's been great!

I've been recommending this build to all my friends, that's how much fun I'm having.

Next up: Dying sun c:

Thanks! :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Is Sire of Shards super worse or not?
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Is Sire of Shards super worse or not?

I don't think it's bad it's just two different playstyles. I'm not a fan of Sire of Shards personally, but yes, it works great with Magma Orb.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info