[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
So ive finally pull off the build in hc, after 3 try or something . Had a very shitty week after ripping 2 90s ,and then kinda try and rush and failed hard.

So im curious,if anything could be change to make mapping more efficient. Im only runing t1-2 but having some semi hard time. I have no armor yet,kaom is out of my budget for now.. But ill prob just buy a 130life random armor.

Spoiler

My gmp dps was a 11k with lvl17magma orb, i just bought a lvl 19 for 1chaos,the dps went to 15.5k :o.

I havent run my merc and uber lab yet,so thats a lot of potential dps i could get. 40 MORE.
amulet slot os empty for bisco ,but i guess i could just put a life/cast speed something for the time being.

Start working on filling in your missing jewel socket, filling in the missing gem setups, and replacing your level 42 life flask with 65s.

Just doing labs gave me a 30% tooltip dps increase :o . from like 20k to 28k. My 4klife went up to 5.2k with some lvls (scion life wheel) and gear (164life chest)

Needs to fix gem,still having some issue with boss. Trying to use decoy totem.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Sep 2, 2017, 1:02:57 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
So ive finally pull off the build in hc, after 3 try or something . Had a very shitty week after ripping 2 90s ,and then kinda try and rush and failed hard.

So im curious,if anything could be change to make mapping more efficient. Im only runing t1-2 but having some semi hard time. I have no armor yet,kaom is out of my budget for now.. But ill prob just buy a 130life random armor.

Spoiler

My gmp dps was a 11k with lvl17magma orb, i just bought a lvl 19 for 1chaos,the dps went to 15.5k :o.

I havent run my merc and uber lab yet,so thats a lot of potential dps i could get. 40 MORE.
amulet slot os empty for bisco ,but i guess i could just put a life/cast speed something for the time being.

Start working on filling in your missing jewel socket, filling in the missing gem setups, and replacing your level 42 life flask with 65s.

Just doing labs gave me a 30% tooltip dps increase :o . from like 20k to 28k. My 4klife went up to 5.2k with some lvls (scion life wheel) and gear (164life chest)

Needs to fix gem,still having some issue with boss. Trying to use decoy totem.

Put on a Basalt flask, are you using Slower Proj on bosses?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
The goal is to get 2 chains, 1 right infront of a wall, and the second directly behind it. But yeah as soon as it hits the wall the chains stop.

The other enchants are just simply a weaker option in terms of versatility.

Also chaining can be good on certain bosses like the vaal guardians in uber because the extra chains allows you damage both guardians at once.

Now.. with all of that being said, increasing AoE on Magma Orb could possibly let you chain 3 times consistently on a single target, but you'd have to play around with that to find out.

I see, i might try a 40% MO dmg enchant on a rare or something for bosses then, more HP is always nice and i'm planning mostly on doing guardians.

+2 chain is on devoto's and it's great for mapping but not so much for bosses. Leveling a few extra gems and hoping to hit at least one 21/20.

Maybe replacing the Winds of change could possibly allow to get a 3 chain easier? 30% less proj. speed, would also lose 30%~ or so proj damage but if guaranteed 3 chain is actually doable seems like a good idea.

It could be possible. Try it out and lmk if you do. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
How do i proc Elemental Overload?
"
tipicozzy wrote:
How do i proc Elemental Overload?

It's procced by the base crit chance of 5%.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Are the passive nodes and high life pool enough to make stun a non issue in higher maps? I feel like constantly doing damage without interruption is the only thing that could keep build viable for hardcore.
"
LGFUandD wrote:
Are the passive nodes and high life pool enough to make stun a non issue in higher maps? I feel like constantly doing damage without interruption is the only thing that could keep build viable for hardcore.

Stuns are a non issue.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
How important is the chains additional enchant? I have the 40% increased magma orb damage on my current helmet and if I was to upgrade to the other enchant it would require a lot of upgrades to fix my resists just wondering if it's worth it. This is my current gear:

Great build by the way, thanks.
Last edited by WhaleRum on Sep 5, 2017, 3:37:21 AM
"
WhaleRum wrote:
How important is the chains additional enchant? I have the 40% increased magma orb damage on my current helmet and if I was to upgrade to the other enchant it would require a lot of upgrades to fix my resists just wondering if it's worth it. This is my current gear:

Great build by the way, thanks.

Chains enchant basically increases the amount of time the orbs are out for, and how far away they roll from your location.

I think it's the best enchant for us personally but if you're gonna not be res capped, I wouldn't worry about it, it's also only important for map clearing imo.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by usedtoiletpaper on Mar 29, 2019, 4:31:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info