[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

This is a fun build. Thanks for sharing. But holy hell is it loud.
"
RobtheRob wrote:
This is a fun build. Thanks for sharing. But holy hell is it loud.

LOL. Yeah true that. No worries. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Ya, I find it causes...crackling. Like the audio can't keep up with it.
Did you find Sybil's was necessary for higher tier maps as your DPS went up to not instagib yourself? Or is it manageable without it?
"
Vasip wrote:
Did you find Sybil's was necessary for higher tier maps as your DPS went up to not instagib yourself? Or is it manageable without it?

I forgot to change to the reflect pantheon and I was one shotting myself so I put on the ring. After I fixed my pantheon I got rid of the ring because it wasnt necessary anymore.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
That build looks really nice!

Started leveling it, rushed 2 jewels and linked a GMP, 7 projectiles at level 40 feels fucking AMAZING, planning on using it as a fun mapping build with Sire, we'll see! Gonna update and see how things go :)
"
Phosphenez wrote:
That build looks really nice!

Started leveling it, rushed 2 jewels and linked a GMP, 7 projectiles at level 40 feels fucking AMAZING, planning on using it as a fun mapping build with Sire, we'll see! Gonna update and see how things go :)

Thanks!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I don't know how you do reflect maps with jsut Yugol pantheon though. I just ripped a t15 map, 4 chisels and 4 chaos down the drain. Thought I could, so put it in the map device. Nope, no way. Even with Sibyl's, I can not do reflect. Like, forget it.
Any reason Immolate support isn't used?
"
I don't know how you do reflect maps with jsut Yugol pantheon though. I just ripped a t15 map, 4 chisels and 4 chaos down the drain. Thought I could, so put it in the map device. Nope, no way. Even with Sibyl's, I can not do reflect. Like, forget it.

Well I don't do reflect maps, that's insta rip. You can survive reflect rares though.

If you want to survive reflect maps then yeah you'll need Sibyls.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 31, 2017, 7:38:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info