Outlaw or Harbinger Supporter Pack? Which one should I upgrade to?

I can upgrade to one of these for $20 and get 150 points, but I'm not really sure which one should I get.

What do you think?
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 6:40:34 PM
LOL :)

I'm not a huge fan of the Harbinger effects. If that helps. :)
I'd say it's between the Harbinger tiger and the Outlaw armour set.

Would you prefer a new friend or some new clothes? :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Get both!?
100% Outlaw.
IGN : Sir_Big
If you're not really into the Harbinger pack, then I'd probably recommend you go with the Outlaw pack, since that allows you to upgrade it again if you decide later on.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
If you don't have a preference go for the Outlaw pack since you can upgrade it to the Legion/Eclipse/Beast/Kitava packs later if you want.

PS Personally I prefer the Outlaw aesthetics.
"
uit wrote:
I can upgrade to one of these for $20 and get 150 points, but I'm not really sure which one should I get.

What do you think?

Answering this question would be like picking out an outfit for you. I don't know what you like and I'm not your girl friend.

Buy the one you like most ?
Harbinger Challenge League is a huge bust. I wouldn't want that forum tag for nothing as it's crap compared to Legacy League.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
under 15, harbinger, over 15, outlaw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info