Clearing fast, how fast is fast enough for you?

I'm below 3mn on T11 playing non maxed totems.

Clearspeed is everything when mapping, that is why some players have gone massively into vaal spark some patches and why community designed builds that kill while moving at max speed (like coc cyclone)

For lab it's another story but here again devoto armor builds
Last edited by galuf on Aug 21, 2017, 7:14:55 PM
I do ALL my own builds, most are glass cannons. I can clear a T11 map in less than 5 minutes solo and that is with 0 monsters remaining. :) Think that's a brag, lol, glass cannons tend to die, especially when you put mostly MF gear on. ;)

T11 isn't a very good barometer for clear speed, as far as "end game" builds go. At lvl 82, TS phys/chaos build, 1.6k hp/500 ES....5 minutes, taking my time solo, is all it takes. :) Depending on the severity of the mods, T12 and under is very doable for me to lead the dps at only 50k in a full party. Do like the query though. :)
I usually take my time. I play this game for fun, and to relax after work. I do enjoy a bit of speed, but if I take more than 5 minutes on a map, you won't see me crying.

I never understood the clear speed fixation. Every time I watch a stream (extremely rare) I almost go mad when I see those people blazing through, barely looking at loot, going completely disorganized in all directions, and shouting "literally unplayable" if they can't kill the boss in 10 seconds. Different priorities I guess.
"
I usually take my time. I play this game for fun, and to relax after work. I do enjoy a bit of speed, but if I take more than 5 minutes on a map, you won't see me crying.

I never understood the clear speed fixation. Every time I watch a stream (extremely rare) I almost go mad when I see those people blazing through, barely looking at loot, going completely disorganized in all directions, and shouting "literally unplayable" if they can't kill the boss in 10 seconds. Different priorities I guess.

Very well stated. :) That's what I wish I would've said, lol. I agree wholeheartedly. :)
...should I be bringing a stopwatch with me when I'm doing maps?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
LMFAO!! Nice comment, well played sir. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info