Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
Gubert wrote:
this game is totally unrewarding regarding risk/loot

you should be getting more loot the higher the risk you were taking, but that doesn't happen

anyone that has come to endgame knows this, sometimes you can't even profit by doing shaper runs

GGG designed things this way on purpose

They dont like the Idea of "boss runs"
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
this game is totally unrewarding regarding risk/loot

you should be getting more loot the higher the risk you were taking, but that doesn't happen

anyone that has come to endgame knows this, sometimes you can't even profit by doing shaper runs

GGG designed things this way on purpose

They dont like the Idea of "boss runs"

"we really loved d2 and wanted to make a d2 of our own where trading was so cool but bossruns were so stupid and bad lol"

then this game happens , hmmmm people hate on blizz where loot drops nonstop time invested=reward , blizz shuts down their OWN RMAH , their OWN AH , eliminate trading completely.

POE is controlled by THE BAD NONO WORD , economy and shady personas with garbage loot 90pct of the time and that makes it so incredibly cool!

>you should be getting more loot the higher the risk you were taking, but that doesn't happen

this is exactly the reason i quit a long time ago , took a sneakpeak at the new acts and have almost 0 interest in grinding.
lol you dident quit that long ago

I see that breech supporter pack lol
I dont see any any key!
That fragment makes the map free. How much more loot do you want? Free t16 map and still not enough.
"
k1rage wrote:

i always played very little on and off after my first 2 years of binging nothing but poe when it was in its babyshoes. i was hoping for higher maptiers this GRANDUH EXPANDU but was sort of let down by GGG and gutting lots of builds such as melee CIs , ES , POZBleed you name it - i dont have it in me to reinvent my playstyle or be forced to play cookiecutter every new league just to be viable. maybe my views have shifted from what i envisioned poe to be , maybe GGG has more fixes and finetuning coming up but after atziri release the game has become worse imho with less versatility available and forced slowing down mapping , bosses , while ALSO removing loot and a league where you pick up fragments of currencies.

maybe im salty , maybe im just tired of being taken advantage of by a company that preaches versatility and manages to cut its own limbs every major update.
All I see is a bunch of whining and sniveling.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Kechop wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

i always played very little on and off after my first 2 years of binging nothing but poe when it was in its babyshoes. i was hoping for higher maptiers this GRANDUH EXPANDU but was sort of let down by GGG and gutting lots of builds such as melee CIs , ES , POZBleed you name it - i dont have it in me to reinvent my playstyle or be forced to play cookiecutter every new league just to be viable. maybe my views have shifted from what i envisioned poe to be , maybe GGG has more fixes and finetuning coming up but after atziri release the game has become worse imho with less versatility available and forced slowing down mapping , bosses , while ALSO removing loot and a league where you pick up fragments of currencies.

maybe im salty , maybe im just tired of being taken advantage of by a company that preaches versatility and manages to cut its own limbs every major update.

I've played off and on since beta and I always come to the forums to see the OP trying to prove something to everybody lmao, you'd think after so many years opinions of strangers on the internet wouldn't matter so much to her, but I guess some people just don't get the attention they need in real life hahahaha like step away from the screen for a minute yo lol
Why argue? No, the loot isn't great. If you got all good loot, all the time.....why play. This game was developed by "hardcore gamers". They've found a way to give just enough loot, strife, frustration, etc to keep a lot of people playing.

When I play single player rgp's, I cheat like a bandit, lol. Takes ALL the fun out of it for me. Somehow these devs have found a decent balance; in my opinion; of loot vs. risk. All the while making people happy and pissed off at the same time, lol.

Hate this game more than I like it, but have always enjoyed my time playing. My personal "best game ever" for an aarpg. :) Whether I get bad loot or good loot, who cares, you can always just trade for what you lack. Unless you're also a hardcore gamer, us casuals can just save up the C's to buy Ex's, there ya go. :)
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Aug 21, 2017, 5:06:38 PM
"
TenHitsofLSD wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

I've played off and on since beta and I always come to the forums to see the OP trying to prove something to everybody lmao, you'd think after so many years opinions of strangers on the internet wouldn't matter so much to her, but I guess some people just don't get the attention they need in real life hahahaha like step away from the screen for a minute yo lol

Best part is you can tell she's upset with the way she has to call her "forum friends xD" cause she needs some validation cause people be hurting her feelings on a video game forum, that's what you call ROCK BOTTOM SON LOL
eh I_NO has always been like this , just dont take xim/xer/her/him/them seriously its energy wasted , trust me i´ve tried getting to know the person behind the monitor but gave up after years of casually trying to talk to the actual person not pretending to be something theyre not and everytime i did step out of line i´ve got insta{removed by support] while his/xer/xim/flimflam posts full of insults and swearwords were left up for days.

but back ontopic , they did actually nerf bossdrops but that is what also happens when you remove IIQ gem from leagues , IIRIIQ dual rolls on rares , nerf drops in general so that you get little to no rewards in pure currency from even high IIQ maps in high tiers.

i can guarantee you i´d make 300% more currency on standart if i tryharded with my legacy IIQ gear and gem on a ranged build than anyone on a league , then again "LUL STANDART WHO CARES LUX DDDDDDXXXDDDD edition" and ggg clearly wants us to slave through boring first 2 days of grinding only to be less potent than our oldest characters.

that is an issue that truly perplexes me why both cant be fun , let people who want to restart every 3 months do it and let those that dont want to push the boundaries to godmode by going maximum autism on one character.

somehow that is "not OKAY" and that is worrying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info