Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
Chimera loot.

That fragment covers the cost of the map. You got a free t16 map. What are you complaining about?
I feel like i missed the fun part....

lol

seriously though what a smash hit this was
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

lol

Which? The D3 guy thinking the fragment is apparently good loot?
Me getting a skyforth in the middle of pooping in someones mouth?
The guy dying to averius 150000 times?

Or was it just the fact I'm a genius?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
k1rage wrote:

lol

Which? The D3 guy thinking the fragment is apparently good loot?
Me getting a skyforth in the middle of pooping in someones mouth?
The guy dying to averius 150000 times?

Fragments let you run t16 maps for free, all day. How is that not good loot?
"

LOL?

"

genius?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm not all that convinced. RNG can be a bitch - no doubt. But tbh I am somewhat surprised we even have guaranteed drops from bosses in the first place (shaper, council etc...).

Seen several threads around here where people cry over the fact that boss life was buffed in 3.0, but from my anecdotal experience of this league - boss drops supply a steady stream of OK loot. Sure I haven't gotten any GG drops yet, sure I don't have 40/40, I am a somewhat casual player, I do play HC.. But still imo boss drops are not THAT terrible.
"
The_Gurk wrote:
I'm not all that convinced. RNG can be a bitch - no doubt. But tbh I am somewhat surprised we even have guaranteed drops from bosses in the first place (shaper, council etc...).

Seen several threads around here where people cry over the fact that boss life was buffed in 3.0, but from my anecdotal experience of this league - boss drops supply a steady stream of OK loot. Sure I haven't gotten any GG drops yet, sure I don't have 40/40, I am a somewhat casual player, I do play HC.. But still imo boss drops are not THAT terrible.

Man you're actually being honest so I can't attack you what the fuck =( the loot is horrible

People skip bosses now because it's not worth the time or danger especially in HC you always want an incentive to kill a boss out of all things.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 22, 2017, 2:02:37 AM
"

People skip bosses now because it's not worth the time or danger especially in HC you always want an incentive to kill a boss out of all things.

Yea, you are right. Maybe that's why I probably will never reach top poe gaming potential, killing shit is enough incentive for me. Is there a boss? It must die. I just can't live with myself otherwise...
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
So...you picked up some of the drop and then took a picture? Seems legit T_T

OH U WANNA SEE MORE HUH? U WANT TO A SEE A STREAM? OKAY

LOLOL HEY BOYS HE DUN BELIEVE ME

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yo fucking Neph rip this guy for me right nao do it while I set this shit up.

Well considering there's literally a 100% chance of those bosses dropping Shaper fragments...and there's no shaper fragment in that pile.

We can conclude that yes, you definitely picked up loot before you took that picture. This isn't complicated.

So yes, as usual, and has been repeatedly proven, you're blatantly lying for attention and putting out things that are objectively false.

That is one simple yet solid burn. Slow clap.
Second-class poe gamer
I_NO you ignore me,but even on your "before and after" screens the bosses STILL dropped nothing,just more crap. Technically nothing changed :/ I was there,i beat them too all damn day,and from a whole screen of crap i picked up the fragment and their unique when they were meta or useable.All but brass dome are like 1c,even though they are good items.

If we are to see somehow useful drops we need new tier of OP gear,while the difficulty remains the same. AKA runewords,something for the hardcore to strive and keep the trade alive,while things like current T1 uniques become more common,allowing ATLEAST the high tier bosses to have bigger chance of dropping them.

Technically yes,they drop LESS,but do they?
Last edited by Kasapnica on Aug 22, 2017, 4:32:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info