Amazing person

Before i start i wanna say that my eng is bad and i am new in this game, so dont judge me to seriosly pls)
21/08 i was check poe trade for nice boots. After some time i finnaly find ideal for me, it was cost 10 chaos (80% of my total curency). I dicided to buy it right now, so i messeged to guy with nice nick Asslikethat that i wanna buy his boots.
After we finish the deal, i go to my chest for chromatic because i need 4 red sockets (it was with GBRG) for my build.
Then I remembered that I still had a lot of items in my chest on the recipe for chromatic orbs, so I decided to sell them to the vendor first. And that was a mistake ... As you already understood with them, I sold wonderful boots that I just bought for 10 chaos. I was a shock for me (you can imagine). But when the shock passed, I decided to messege to the guy who sold them to me, so that he could laugh at my stupidity with me. And wat do u think he he wrote to me? That he wants to give me back my chaos orbs! I could not believe it more than I could not believe that I sold this shoes to the vendor. At first I refused, I really did not want my chaos back, eventually it's my fault, not his.But he was very persistent and convinced me that losing a few chaos on a standard league would not hit his pocket. And he gave them back to me! Can u imagine?- Im not! He can even dont thust me! What if i lied? But he trust! When I wrote to him about how I fu**ed up, I did not even expect that he would return them to me, really, but he did! Asslikethat if u read this u are the real MVP! Best wishes to you!
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2017, 6:37:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info