[3.0] White Wand Shaper Kill **The Retchid Wander** Slayer+Raider - Proof of Concept/Build Guide

im dying quite a lot in t15+ maps vs bosses

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Is it possible to use HH while mapping or is retch too important and you deal 0 dmg without it

Hi guys, could somebody pls help me with this wand? It appears the flat light is suffix so i can't craft IAS here, any other viable option for this build? Should i wipe/sell it?

I also have this alternative wand with less added lightning, should i use this instead?

Or maybe just a piscator?
Last edited by im666im666 on Oct 8, 2017, 10:24:20 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
im dying quite a lot in t15+ maps vs bosses

Your not using the retch, did u post in the right thread?

"
Is it possible to use HH while mapping or is retch too important and you deal 0 dmg without it

If your damage is fine go for it.

If you do 0 damage without the retch you shouldn't be using it in the first place because it scales off your damage.

"
im666im666 wrote:

Hi guys, could somebody pls help me with this wand? It appears the flat light is suffix so i can't craft IAS here, any other viable option for this build? Should i wipe/sell it?

I also have this alternative wand with less added lightning, should i use this instead?

Or maybe just a piscator?

First one has % lightning damage suffix if u can't craft ias.

2nd wand just use PoB and compare. Ez
LocK
Last edited by SticKyGreeNzlNY on Oct 9, 2017, 12:42:02 PM
Is this wand good enough? bought it for 300c
"
Is this wand good enough? bought it for 300c

good enough for what
LocK
How would this play without the Vinktar's? Possibly looking to build this out in SSF since I have a Retch. I was originally going to go Raider + Elem/Sin, but this looks pretty cool. It's probably not worth it though without the extra leech from Vinktar's.

Thanks!
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
How would this play without the Vinktar's? Possibly looking to build this out in SSF since I have a Retch. I was originally going to go Raider + Elem/Sin, but this looks pretty cool. It's probably not worth it though without the extra leech from Vinktar's.

Thanks!

Yeah your really need the vinktar for the leech to warrant the cost/belt slot for the retch.
LocK
guys .sorry for stupid question , but how u generate power charges on shaper?
Weapon Swap

and orb of storms + power charge on crit.

This build is really insane damage. I've played a Pathfinder and sometimes Raider Wander up until 95 and have about 100 shaper kills on him. This build out Damages him by a lot with the same amount of life. I also have about the same Shaper dps as the Pathfinder version (about 4.4 million), but that's before the Retch's damage was calculated in. I went with Slayer-Deadeye though instead of Raider. I found that Deadeye suits my taste a lot more and it's extremely nice having Increased Critical Strikes instead of Pierce for KB. I think the extra projectile makes single target barrage DPS similar as well.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info