Classic Mystery Box Microtransactions Now in Store!

could you, at some point, make it possible to trad in duplicates for maybe 50% of the points or whatever?
GGG - Can u please Hotfix Darkshrines in ulab? because they are bugged. If u get a Perma buff and changed the area it occurs that u get crashed.
"
myndzha wrote:
If i remember correctly, and i'm pretty sure i do, individual armor pieces used to be discounted for a few days after release. It was so players could finish their sets. That's not the case anymore?

Half of my supporter packs don't even show on in the forum... I mean the tags under the name.

Yeah I'm really missing the after-box individual piece discount.

You can set your supporter pack titles somewhere in the account options when you are logged in to the forum.
"
myndzha wrote:

Half of my supporter packs don't even show on in the forum... I mean the tags under the name.

you can only display up to 7 titles if you enable them in your account settings.

it's not that we didn't tell them years ago that their supporter tags don't scale in the long run. and i also don't know what's so difficult to either have the rhs icons and optionaly have them as smaller icons in the message footer.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Looks good, but could we finally get some sort of purple back attachment? All my purple builds are missing it :)
"
Wilde79 wrote:
Looks good, but could we finally get some sort of purple back attachment? All my purple builds are missing it :)

you re a breachlord supporter, you have the cape
"
Achilion wrote:

Oh nice Window of Opportunity is one of the best episodes ever! Sweet memories, thanks for them!
I can't find these Classic Mystery Box MTX in the store yet, do they still have to be added or what? The only box I can see is the Chaos and Order one.
/oos
"
Xcava86X wrote:
I can't find these Classic Mystery Box MTX in the store yet, do they still have to be added or what? The only box I can see is the Chaos and Order one.

The boxes are no longer in the store, they were during legacy. What's now in the store is the MTXs that were obtainable initially only through those boxes.
"
Gorkk wrote:
"
Xcava86X wrote:

The boxes are no longer in the store, they were during legacy. What's now in the store is the MTXs that were obtainable initially only through those boxes.

Ohhhhh yes this makes sense! I misread the announcement. What a pity. Those effects look cool as hell. Now I've spend a fortune to buy them; shame I missed legacy league.
/oos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info