half the exp loss when u die lv 97+

or better yet just remove it it's fucking making me insane. get 60% die to 50% then get 60% then die to 50%.

between the lag, shit builds, exploding fucking boxes, fucking corpses it's retarded.i get es needed a nerf, but life/armour is still fuckin shit.

it's bad enough that only new content goes to leagues, and standard is fucking ignored constantly, but what makes it worse is, it takes 2 days to get a new character in the 90s, another few days for 97, then u spend 2 fucking weeks smashing your fucking head against a fucking wall for one fucking level that won't comer.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE KIDS, LIVES FAMILY. JOBS what is it about this fucking game that makes ggg so FUCKING ARROGANT tobelieve their players have the time or the inclination to smash their fucking head repeatedly against the same CUNTING exp wall.

the league ladder scrubs can still measure their dicks against the other people who've managed to exp past 100 without dying. im just sick of playing incomplete characters conmstantly, and being expected to fucking like it.

this game offers nothing anymore.
IGN: Juxax
Last edited by GankstarVX84 on Aug 20, 2017, 8:59:21 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 9:38:09 AM
Ur doing good i struggle to get past 91 every league. Maybe 97 is enough? The char doesnt need to be perfect.
"
GankstarVX84 wrote:
or better yet just remove it it's fucking making me insane. get 60% die to 50% then get 60% then die to 50%.

between the lag, shit builds, exploding fucking boxes, fucking corpses it's retarded.i get es needed a nerf, but life/armour is still fuckin shit.

it's bad enough that only new content goes to leagues, and standard is fucking ignored constantly, but what makes it worse is, it takes 2 days to get a new character in the 90s, another few days for 97, then u spend 2 fucking weeks smashing your fucking head against a fucking wall for one fucking level that won't comer.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE KIDS, LIVES FAMILY. JOBS what is it about this fucking game that makes ggg so FUCKING ARROGANT tobelieve their players have the time or the inclination to smash their fucking head repeatedly against the same CUNTING exp wall.

the league ladder scrubs can still measure their dicks against the other people who've managed to exp past 100 without dying. im just sick of playing incomplete characters conmstantly, and being expected to fucking like it.

this game offers nothing anymore.

"it takes 2 days to get a new character in the 90s, another few days for 97"

"SOME PEOPLE HAVE KIDS, LIVES FAMILY. JOBS"
"
GankstarVX84 wrote:

the league ladder scrubs can still measure their dicks against the other people who've managed to exp past 100 without dying. im just sick of playing incomplete characters conmstantly, and being expecte4d to fucking like it.

Sounds like you need to set your life's priorities right. The game is fine and you clearly are not.

Every death reason you mentioned is avoidable but playing the game better. There need to be a penalty for being bad otherwise being better brings no satisfaction.

What makes GGG think they can do this? They own the game development rights and it's their intellectual property that you make use of for free. You are entitled to nothing buddy.

If you play incomplete characters is because you dedicate to much time on leveling and not enough time to the trading part of the game that is crucial to build better characters. Your own fault.

I suggest you spend time with your family instead of screaming you have a life on game forums. I honestly think your are full of air.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Why is getting to 100 a desirable goal for you at all? You talk as if it's something expected of you. The soft cap has always been 90 - if you want to take it beyond, that's on you and nobody else.
Last edited by muzein on Aug 20, 2017, 9:09:41 AM
it's just me i guess i need to find a game more suited to me.

i've had many characters lvl 93-97 had many 100 ex ish builds on standard. playing 3-5 hrs a day getting lvl 97 is fairly attainable, i die to mistakes or bosses but can recoup the loss.

but at 97.. 15 tier 13 gorges with 20% pack size minimum gives 5 % exp without sextants. 2 chisels per map, average 6 chaos per map.

yesterday i went to 63% did, went from 53 to 66% died again, then went from 55 to 60% and died again. all 3 deaths.. was some fucking beyond boss triggering a massive explosion at a shrine with fucking exploding corpses. i charge attack charge out, guerilla tactics all the way. this boss fucking waits every single fucking time, and pops it when im stood on it, after i've dashed in and out and cleared as much as safely as possible, and half of it's instinct because I can't see this little fuck in amongst 200 enemies.

and it's always the same thing. fucking exploding shit.
IGN: Juxax
Last edited by GankstarVX84 on Aug 20, 2017, 9:27:48 AM
Try dying twice at level 99 on the same day, one of them is getting 1-shot from a volatile essence mob at 10k hp lol.

You need to no-life the game for a few of weeks if you want to get level 100 (and that is if you're being very efficient).

People with jobs and small kids can't afford that, and that's fine this is not the main objective of the game at all... but.if they remove the xp penalty, getting high level doesnt mean anything anymore and frankly I think the game will take a huge hit and maybe even die out shortly after if they decide to do that.

tldr, getting 100 is not the purpose, just a "hardcore" aspect of the game if you will.
Last edited by golan4840 on Aug 20, 2017, 9:38:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info