Leaguestone in standard.

Hey all,

What should I do with my leagestones in standard?
I cant use them, should i sell/destroy them?
I need the room!!!!

TIA

Jason
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2017, 4:24:02 PM
Totally up to you. There's no guarantee they will ever be able to be used in the future, but who knows the mind of GGG?

If they are able to be run again in say 2 years' time, are they actually worth holding onto for all that time anyway considering that new ones would be available again?

I'd probably keep a handful of the really good ones and try and sell the rest.

Or buy some tabs next time they are on sale.
If leaguestones were usable in standard now then this current league would be dead.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
"
shadowhawkk wrote:
Hey all,

What should I do with my leagestones in standard?
I cant use them, should i sell/destroy them?
I need the room!!!!

TIA

Jason

Explain how you could make use of the room in your remove only tabs that contain leaguestones?

Any room you gain from deleting your leaguestones is not useable anyway.....or am i missing somehting.
Well more save room. If they are useless i cant sell/delete them, and not have to keep them, thus leaving more room
"
Well more save room. If they are useless i cant sell/delete them, and not have to keep them, thus leaving more room
I think what he meant was that unless you have already moved them, they should be in stash tabs marked (remove only). You cant place anything into those tabs and once they are empty they will vanish after you log out, so might as well leave them in those tabs.
Create a mule character or 2 and shuv them in their inventory.

...Assuming you don't have maxed-out character slots.
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info