[3.0] Best SRS build. All Map mods, all content.

I looked at your characters and you seem to be transitioning to a Baron build. Is that just an experiment or did you decide that was a better approach?
Something tick me, you said the "Your hits can't be evaded" from Lycodae shiel work for minion ? I'm not sure of that...On Path of building it don't change something for SRS damage, it's remain the same with and without the shield.

It mean also Vagan's weapon and the Marauder node that give same purpose is good for minion too ?
Or you just use this shield to be able "always" hit with your shield charge boosted by your Freddy Kruger claw?^^
Maybe i misunderstanding :)
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 21, 2017, 8:02:33 PM
"
caecusum wrote:
I looked at your characters and you seem to be transitioning to a Baron build. Is that just an experiment or did you decide that was a better approach?

Check the change log. to call it a baron build would be a mistake. Am I trying out baron? yes.
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Something tick me, you said the "Your hits can't be evaded" from Lycodae shiel work for minion ? I'm not sure of that...On Path of building it don't change something for SRS damage, it's remain the same with and without the shield.

It mean also Vagan's weapon and the Marauder node that give same purpose is good for minion too ?
Or you just use this shield to be able "always" hit with your shield charge boosted by your Freddy Kruger claw?^^

You are misunderstanding, and not using PoB correctly. If you have minion aegis, hits cannot be evaded applies to minons, not you. So using a vagan dagger would not work, because it isn't a shield.
"
sfcsixty wrote:
ah okay. is this hc viable? this is the first time im seeing the soucrge and shield. i like being able to use shield charge for movement. how is different from the +6 staff option. loss of dmg and thats it?

First off, yes it is HC viable. easily achive 7k hp w/ botb AND you get fortify from shield charge. I would argue this is MORE hc viable than a staff build. As for dps, you do not lose a ton of damage (not to mention a staff is +3, not +6). Furthermore, dps is not an issue for srs...lol
"
"
Elf_97 wrote:

You are misunderstanding, and not using PoB correctly. If you have minion aegis, hits cannot be evaded applies to minons, not you. So using a vagan dagger would not work, because it isn't a shield.

Hum.. Did not think of Aegis node , my bad

Tested with the Aegis node and it's very good
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 22, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
I really want to make an SRS build that can down all the content. Will be following your progress!
Why did you level gems like Immortal Call and Shield Charge to level 20? I was under the impression that it is better to keep them at a low level?
And Clarity you kept at level 1?

Last edited by Anissen on Aug 22, 2017, 3:38:01 PM
Is this build Ulab vaiable?(1000chaos budget)
Last edited by itaizilca on Aug 22, 2017, 5:07:32 PM
"
itaizilca wrote:
Is this build Ulab vaiable?(1000chaos budget)

I did uberlab at level 74 in shit gear. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info