Got rota scammed, what now?

I seriously can't find anywhere what I'm supposed to do to (potentially) punish that guy for leaving in a rota when it's his turn (we were in his HO, he just started a different map right in front of us).
What is GGG's policy on this?
Or are there alternative methods by reporting someone in a reddit thread maybe?
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 8:44:12 PM
Reporting the guy won't do him no harm. Naming and shaming him on 820 will likely get you muted and he will still won't be punished.

Just add him to ignore list and move on. You've learned something today. Hopefully.
Learned something today?
I always knew it could happen and that it does happen, I didn't learn anything because it's an obvious risk you have to take to get Zana to level 8 and since there seems to be no punishment from GGG they're free to do so.
I'm just curious if I'm wrong about GGG not caring about it that it happens and if the community found their own solution to this if they haven't.

If you want to pretend to be a smartass, do it elsewhere please.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Aug 19, 2017, 6:19:05 PM
Live and learn

not much you can do about it
I dont see any any key!
You get 6 maps for the price of one. Losing one of em isn't a big deal. Get over it.

GGG won't do anything. The only time they get involved is if you scammed half the server.

Also... don't be a snitch.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
You get 6 maps for the price of one. Losing one of em isn't a big deal. Get over it.

GGG won't do anything. The only time they get involved is if you scammed half the server.

Also... don't be a snitch.

It's more of a principal matter, someone could get away with it for hundreds of rotas getting dozens of people muted for naming and shaming so depending on the perspective snitching is even arguably the morally just thing to do if done in a manner which wouldn't get me in trouble and is effective.
If only there was a place for it to do that, I hoped for a reddit thread for it or something.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Aug 19, 2017, 7:50:12 PM
There's not much you can do apart from ignoring that player, picking yourself up and moving on.
Dwelling on it just lets them hurt you more; like that one player a few leagues back who joined for the Torrent of Fear vaal boss and didn't pay when all I asked for was a goddamn fusing!

Seriously, ignore them and move on. They're not worth it.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Sadly the ignore list gets capped if you ignore all that behave badly. Nothing you can do vs these guys. Just hope they get bad Karma
"
arknath wrote:
Sadly the ignore list gets capped if you ignore all that behave badly. Nothing you can do vs these guys. Just hope they get bad Karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4
I dont see any any key!
I'm also curious of how the system works if I ask for an invite for a rota but it has someone in it that's in my ignore list.
Will I still be able to join and if I can, do I get notified from that there's a person in my ignore list in the party?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info