[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

Just killed shaper for my first time ever. I was using a different dark pact build on here that scaled strength a lot and I just didn't like it. I enjoy this build much more and its easier to cap res. Thanks for the build :)
Hey, great build... got a question about a 5L armor, witch gem can i take off?

Hey Thanks for this well written and neat build guide. Transitioned into dark pact in the early 50s after completing the first 3 labs. Blasphemy+warlord's mark is a decent quality of life combined w/ warbringer solves the leech problem against single targets. Used a Essence of woe on a 1h sword to gain spell damage and thus enabling the use of both leap slamp and whirling blades.
What's your opinion on doedre's elixir to proc cloaked in savagery leech consistently? (Not tested)
How much currency did you spend Essence crafting? Didn't really explore that option before so I might try

Uber atziri down. trio = Jump in the middle --> Press Dark Pact --> Loot
Not sure if reflect from the storm cascade killed me on atziri adds
"
Decreel wrote:
What's your opinion on doedre's elixir to proc cloaked in savagery leech consistently?

Cloaked in Savagery procs on most bosses just fine and trash you can clear fast enough without it. I suppose you could slot it in on a boss if you know you are going to have problems. Also savage hits are 15% life so there is a limit on the amount of chaos resist you can have before it won't proc.

"
Urdix wrote:
Uber atziri down. trio = Jump in the middle --> Press Dark Pact --> Loot
Not sure if reflect from the storm cascade killed me on atziri adds

Yea, Uber atziri is surprisingly easy with this build. I haven't had trouble with trio at all. I don't think the mirror reflects chaos damage, I didn't die while attack it, but I could have just leeched through. I've been meaning to make a video of Atziri but I don't run it very often because the fragments are a pain to get.

"
in51ght wrote:
Hey, great build... got a question about a 5L armor, witch gem can i take off?

I would take off added chaos damage.
Don't know if it's been asked but what about using a 6 link +3 chaos gem staff (perhaps with Empower for even higher gem levels) and Kaoms for stupid high HP? Some rough mental math shows the damage would be bonkers.

Thoughts?
So once you have Cloaked in Savagery after Cruel Lab, can you face-tank Izaro with this in Merc and Uber?

If so, what kinda health pool would be needed to pull that off?
if i got 6k hp and 1,4% life leech how much dps did i need for single target to leech more then i lost each hit?
"
if i got 6k hp and 1,4% life leech how much dps did i need for single target to leech more then i lost each hit?

6000 x 0.06 = 360

360 / 0.014 = 25714
"
Altissimus wrote:
So once you have Cloaked in Savagery after Cruel Lab, can you face-tank Izaro with this in Merc and Uber?

If so, what kinda health pool would be needed to pull that off?

I did Uber Lab with 6k hp, a 5L and Lvl 75 for example. The only scary parts are the traps with VP. But with war bringer and 1 instant healflask they are doable if you dont rush. I just facetanked Izaro in all phases and the highest hit was about 4k so you can possibly do it with less life than me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info