Zerphi 3.0

"
Lordsidro wrote:
You may have forgotten about Forbidden Taste another way to drain mana for zerphis. Great in pve :D

It works, but these builds are pretty tight on flask slots, wasting one for only mana drain and no other benefits, like RF dmg is not optimal.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hey Markus, do you think an EA version is viable? Recommendations for EA?
"

You have to sacrifice a support slot in quill for BM, but it should be viable
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"

You have to sacrifice a support slot in quill for BM, but it should be viable

There's a few in HSC doing pretty well. Only thing that seems to do enough burst damage are certain gc/arc miners.

I'm not sure if they're using BM in Quilrain or Covenant

Blaekight has a really strong one Meme_Vortex
Last edited by MarveI on Sep 8, 2017, 1:05:13 AM
For anyone wondering how to be cancer with EA Zerphi properly, here's my equip in HSC with ideal gems modified https://pastebin.com/VV8WGBjA

On L94 tree with Frenzy, Intimidate, Ash vs normal mob 5-fuse damage is 454K, right now I'm not using frenzy and on a 5L without proper gems which is less than half of that damage. You can enable flamability if you want, but I'm assuming good Pathfinders know how to be permanent curse immune.

With Covenant you'll have the same result as every other 6L Quill + Kaoms Zerphi EA, except you'll do a fuck ton more more damage vs having 1.5K more life, and with body 6L you can get +2 Arrows bow and quiver for super cheap in temp league.

Ez rank 1 EU HSC on a 5L lul. Admittedly nobody there though except 50% shitters on the same build who end up losing because they can't aim and 50% players who don't know what's going on.

I would say Scorching ray still is better, fairly sure they reverted that thing where they gave it a T value.. My 1L scorching ray kills people. With the Ele & Fire damage on EA builds I think weapon swap scorching ray with Zerphi EA is prob the most cancer / succesful build I can think of right now.

In case anyone missed it, you can now use WED gem & affixes to boost EA's damage.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Sep 17, 2017, 9:12:58 AM
You know the developers failed balance when people use ele focus and chance to ignite together.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Actually comparing those two Slower Proj has a higher mana multiplier so I guess you should use that. My current Covenant is RRRGGB so I wouldn't be using Chance to Ignite regardless :p
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Do I have to use "To Dust" jewel (army of bones) if i try the Heartbound Loop version?
"
H0X9 wrote:
Do I have to use "To Dust" jewel (army of bones) if i try the Heartbound Loop version?

Probably
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info