Never seen this before part 2

I just made a character to try out the updates to Goodbinger League,and then I stumble upon this.

(please note that this is my fifth character after 3.0, and I swear that I've not seen this before)

Has this been added to the game, or am I just senile?
Last edited by EldorLoreseeker on Aug 19, 2017, 7:44:09 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
Guys & gals, please help me out, I need to know if I have to book an appointment with my doctor!
I can't find any information about this Declan that Dominus mentions.
I just started a new toon in Harbingers and came across it too, didn't think nothing of it. May just be some added bits for story continuity. They did revamp all the acts after all. I've noticed changes in other letters/inscriptions since I last played when it was still normal/cruel/merc act setup.
Pretty sure I saw that before 3.0, it's just out of the way so it's easy to miss.
Out of the way? It's pretty much at the entrance to the Warden's Chamber. I need to check some old videos.
Oh. It used to be at the far back of Brutus' chamber.
No, that's another letter, from Malachai to Shavronne, if I remember correctly. "Letters of instruction".
Saw it on a new character yesterday, its definitely new. I'm not even sure its meant to be there, the character it mentions isn't in the game, and the letter was kinda glitching with the floor unlike all the other letters.
Last edited by Telzen on Aug 21, 2017, 6:17:33 AM
"
Telzen wrote:
Saw it on a new character yesterday, its definitely new. I'm not even sure its meant to be there, the character it mentions isn't in the game, and the letter was kinda glitching with the floor unlike all the other letters.

I would hazard a guess that the character it mentions is the dead body next to the letter.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
It's new.

I think it's not necessarily about the mentioned character but more about Maligaro, Shavronne and Doedre in comparison to Piety (as she later says that she was a fangirl of the trio before meeting them in the flesh).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info