[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

:D
Last edited by ManOfLight on Sep 10, 2017, 11:32:20 AM
Did Uber lab and Atziri.

This build is good.

I'm trying guardians.

Hey man, having great fun with this build so far... I have another question though.

Your boots enchant is 120% crit chance if you haven't crit recently.

However, you also take Resolute Technique in your skill tree which means you "Never deal critical strikes"

How does that work or what is the benefit?
Well. Maybe he is trying to find a better enchantment :D
"
Lodius85 wrote:
Hey man, having great fun with this build so far... I have another question though.

Your boots enchant is 120% crit chance if you haven't crit recently.

However, you also take Resolute Technique in your skill tree which means you "Never deal critical strikes"

How does that work or what is the benefit?

I didn't bother enchanting them yet :P

For mapping: 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
For lab / guardians: Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 9, 2017, 7:43:37 PM
"
stunvn wrote:
Did Uber lab and Atziri.

This build is good.

I'm trying guardians.

Mino is by far the easiest one, but don't forget to get 8 endurance charges up before you facetank him - remember to reroll maps with bad mods (see my "hints"! GL!
Thanks for the buil, it's really fun. I play it a bit now and here are my interogations and thoughts about it. Most are abbout the res problem we have due to that amout of uniques and so, apply for mapping more than lab(we dont need 120%+res on lab). The goal is to overcap res and get more life more damages as usual but without talking abou "budget" 35ex stuff:

THE TREE

About armour and the iron reflexe node (convert evasion rating to armour). I dont get why we should take it. Even with 15k armour you can cap physical damage reduction thanks to endurences charges. I guess you can be caped with Iron reflexe with a lower amout of charges. However, we are at max endurence charges or 0 most of the time.

I feel it's better to keep the ~20% dodge and save 3 points on the tree sacrificing 10/15% phys damage reduction on 0 EC, which very rarely happen. Did i miss something here?

The first point "melee damage and life" on the tree is awsome, way better than path of the warior.

Retribution (top of the tree) and the 5% life node before not worth a jewel socket (under iron grip) if you can offer a good jewel.

Rampart node look awsome, is it?

THE GEMS

I dont know how to feel about bloodrage's life decay considering the (relatively)low life leach we have from tree. The decay is big and does not woth the attack speed bonus to me. However, frenzy charges are awsome so it worth the decay with frenzy..
It also require a low lvl to be linked to CWDT or being a super clunky spell we dont want to cast manually over and over again. The same apply for stone golem, either I get bored reviving him again and again, or he is useless on CWDT.

We could try a lvl20 CWDT so we can get linked gems be lvl 20 too(or close) but then we would have to take 3k+ damage to trigger bloodrage and so, lower our regen which would be stupid in that situation.. But also, increase our regen from a CWDT linket lvl 20stone golem, if the lvl 20 golem compensate bloodrage well, have to try that.

(win a cookie if you get it, im not sure I did)

Maim, i dont get it, I really dont mind slowing mobs that already are dead.

THE STUFF

What unique should be changed for rare, except amulet obviusly. I'm asking that because belly of the beast would """be OK""" for the build to me, by "OK" i mean making us moke tanky than mino himself. BUT 15% all res instead of some regular 3x% affixes is too low.

-Obviusly the amulet is here for atributes... Wait Is it that obvius ? This amumlet is sick damage/leach/leach cap!

-Could we compensate Kaom's way with some 0.8% life regen on the tree? The ring is super bad, the +1EC is not needed for defence, the regen per EC is totally OP tho.

-Starkonja offer dext and 10 attack speed, we can get dex elsewhere we only need 111dex anw.Does the 10%AS worth some res to get belly? Probably not. To me it's the least usefull unique here.

Geting rid of the helm could easy provide 90+% res, armour instead of dext which could finally convince everyone to skip Iron Reflexe and open another unique on chest.

-Geting rid of Belt of the deciver for a rare belt would make us loose ~10% DPS on bosses. The crit damage reduction we could probably get elsewhere if it's that needed
Concidering how much res and life we can get from a decent cheap rare belt, it's something.
However, it's cheap to have +1EC on it, and having +1charge corruption on your stuff is awsome and good for regen if you keep Kaom's way... You still can corrupt you rare belt but if you can offer that kind of things you dont play this build, you already have your bowbuild 3shoting guardians.

THE GUY

The guy is thankfull and have fun.
Last edited by GranTib on Sep 11, 2017, 4:34:14 AM
@GranTib

You will not cap physical damage reduction with 15k armour.
Armour Rating becomes less useful the bigger the hit received (Unlike Elemental Resistance).

Even if the tooltip shows 90%, vs a big hit it may plummet to 50% or less
Last edited by Atzilla on Sep 11, 2017, 6:49:04 AM
Thanks, Iv just read formulas tooltip is once again irrevelant, brass now make sense, specially if i still want to avoid iron reflexe!
Last edited by GranTib on Sep 11, 2017, 8:30:43 AM
Hey guys.

Please review my tree

www.poeurl.com/bxZG

I chose Rampart instead of Soul of Steel.
Remove bleed: Crimson Dance, Red Storm.
Last edited by stunvn on Sep 11, 2017, 1:32:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info