[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Cruur wrote:
Hey 99prosorc.

Do you recommend to level CWDT to lvl 20 or better stop at a certain level? My CWDT is now lvl 14 and procs if taken 1980 damage taken ... i find that very high. I linked Blood Rage und Vulnerability to it.

CWDT must procs as often as possible and when I take a look at 99prosorc's gear he didn't level cwdt its still level 1 at day 6 of the league so I assume Level 1 is enough.
"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
Cruur wrote:
Hey 99prosorc.

Do you recommend to level CWDT to lvl 20 or better stop at a certain level? My CWDT is now lvl 14 and procs if taken 1980 damage taken ... i find that very high. I linked Blood Rage und Vulnerability to it.

CWDT must procs as often as possible and when I take a look at 99prosorc's gear he didn't level cwdt its still level 1 at day 6 of the league so I assume Level 1 is enough.

I feared that it would be that way - though there is not one word of it in the whole guide.

Edit: Thanks for the quick answer
Last edited by Cruur on Dec 14, 2017, 2:49:49 PM
Why did we use Starkonja's Head in this build ?
"
ZoomByMonkey wrote:

Attack speed, life and high evasion (=armour). You can use a rare helmet with res, life, armour/evasion aswell...

If you don't have enough dex for Starkonja, buy any ring with 40+ dex (1 alch), equip the ring, equip Starkonja, unequip the ring.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 15, 2017, 2:54:00 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
ZoomByMonkey wrote:

Attack speed, life and high evasion (=armour). You can use a rare helmet with res, life, armour/evasion aswell...

If you don't have enough dex for Starkonja, buy any ring with 40+ dex (1 alch), equip the ring, equip Starkonja, unequip the ring.

Can we use Brutality Support with EQ build ?
Last night I tried a couple runs with Essences and Gargoyles.....Pretty much got one shot almost every time with Arctic and hatred on. Is that because of the essence buff gives Izaro elemental damage? I heard it was a pretty dangerous combo with essence and gargoyles.
"
Cruur wrote:
"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
Cruur wrote:
Hey 99prosorc.

I feared that it would be that way - though there is not one word of it in the whole guide.

Edit: Thanks for the quick answer

personal preference; depends on content aswell
Hey, new player here. I just reached maps with this build and it feels very solid for now. Just one question - why no immortal call in CWDT setup? Thought it works awesome with lots of endurance charges.
"
Spasko wrote:
Hey, new player here. I just reached maps with this build and it feels very solid for now. Just one question - why no immortal call in CWDT setup? Thought it works awesome with lots of endurance charges.

Immortal Call discharges(consumes) the endurance charges and in this build you want to have max endurance charges active all the time. They give you not only a lot of defence but also buff your damage(Unrelenting ascendency gives you 6% damage bonus per endurance charge).
"
nefczi wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

Immortal Call discharges(consumes) the endurance charges and in this build you want to have max endurance charges active all the time. They give you not only a lot of defence but also buff your damage(Unrelenting ascendency gives you 6% damage bonus per endurance charge).

Now I get it, thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info