[3.0] Frost Queen II - 1.94M Freezing Pulse

"
RinLeite wrote:
How do you mana leech ? DPS Version ? It can't work

Yes, with almost 10 casts per second I would agree that mana will be an issue. So, to rectify, we can add the mana/life leech boot enchant (The good one @ 0.6%).

This gives us:

LIFE: 140940.735 LPS Leech (Base, no boss.)
MANA: 5792.696 MPS Leech.

Add to that 194.7 MPS regen with a revemped skill tree with a shift from cast speed to cast speed and mana regen nodes. (Mental Rapidity, Primal Spirit)

All the while we still maintain 1,858,488.7 DPS.

Here is the paste bin for that.

https://pastebin.com/M1pn5vWx

Yeah Sylethis ! I know it.

You can't leech without mobs.Ưhen mobs are not around, kill boss will be issue.
Last edited by RinLeite on Sep 13, 2017, 4:54:24 AM
You're right. You cannot leech from any boss in the game. Who would have thought.
To start with, you can get easy Frenzy charges into your build using ice bite and dropping either slower proj or added cold. You also have Onslaught checked but I'm not sure where you get it from.

Your Arcane Surge is at level 20 requiring 400 mana spent to get the buff. Turning it down to level 7 drops DPS by 140k but you get it on every cast of Frost Bomb instead of every 10th. We do have a lot of cast speed but FB has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds negating that. You could also replace FB with frostbite instead since it has a much higher mana cost (107 vs 40) and allows you to use a level 12 over level 7 AS.

Instead of getting 2 snakepits you can use 1 first snow jewel to get the same projectiles and free up both rings for resists, life, attributes, etc. (Your PoB doesn't meet your Dex req)

For ascendancy you can take Mastermind of Discord and use Flame Dash to get 25% cold pen for 10 seconds. You could replace Vaal Haste with FD and get better damage uptime (especially against Bosses) without the need for souls. You could keep VH and replace empower as well.

Including the above and some small pathing adjustments to the right side of the tree here is the PoB I made.

https://pastebin.com/KwgXrfST
Last edited by Katustrawfic on Feb 13, 2018, 1:37:49 PM
This old build worked. I haven't spent any time on it since 3.0. In fact I didn't play from shortly after my last post til just last week.

Thanks for the input though.
"
Katustrawfic wrote:
To start with, you can get easy Frenzy charges into your build using ice bite and dropping either slower proj or added cold. You also have Onslaught checked but I'm not sure where you get it from.

I didn't want this to be based off of charges, so I didn't go that route. Onslaught came from flask.

"
Katustrawfic wrote:
Your Arcane Surge is at level 20 requiring 400 mana spent to get the buff. Turning it down to level 7 drops DPS by 140k but you get it on every cast of Frost Bomb instead of every 10th. We do have a lot of cast speed but FB has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds negating that. You could also replace FB with frostbite instead since it has a much higher mana cost (107 vs 40) and allows you to use a level 12 over level 7 AS.

Interesting. Useful.

"
Katustrawfic wrote:
Instead of getting 2 snakepits you can use 1 first snow jewel to get the same projectiles and free up both rings for resists, life, attributes, etc. (Your PoB doesn't meet your Dex req)

Indeed the dex req is not met. That's as simple as accounting for it somewhere else. Like boots, neck of jewels. Snakepits are key to DPS.

"
Katustrawfic wrote:
For ascendancy you can take Mastermind of Discord and use Flame Dash to get 25% cold pen for 10 seconds. You could replace Vaal Haste with FD and get better damage uptime (especially against Bosses) without the need for souls. You could keep VH and replace empower as well.

I don't know what FD is. Sorry.

"
Katustrawfic wrote:
Including the above and some small pathing adjustments to the right side of the tree here is the PoB I made.

https://pastebin.com/KwgXrfST

Thanks for the input.

I will attempt to update my toon because I have all reset passives all around. XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info