alt tabbing cause constant crashes

Before this patch I don't think I crashed a single time while alt tabbing. Now, I've crashed 3 times in a short time span.

You are likely receiving the crash reports though.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this happens when I am entering a message (enter is pressed).

So far, 3/3 crashes using this.

0/3 without writing mode.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you are writing a message and alt tab, it cause a crash. Pretty easy to replicate for me.
Last edited by Faerwin_ on Feb 16, 2012, 8:56:04 PM
I'll have a look once we have the crash reports, but if you can give us more info, that'd be great - options and settings, that kind of thing, cos it doesn't happen for me.
Balance & Design
I just recently started playing POE (v9.11) and whenever I alt tab out of POE from fullscreen, the game kicks me back to the sign in page and I lose all of my game progress. Alt tab works fine when using the windowed setting. Not sure if this is a bug or my crappy computer. Any thoughts?
Some systems will prevent the client contacting the server while alt-tabbed. This can mean that the server thinks you've disconnected, and will kick you out. There isn't anything we can do about this, sadly!
Balance & Design
Thanks for the reply! I'll just remember not to alt tab while playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info