Is GGG out of touch with community when it comes to balance?

Berserker is not the problem, VP is (as usual).
I'm sure that once VP is nerfed or removed, everybody figures out how good regular leech is and asks for that to be nerfed too.

Not saying leech is as good as VP, but that's what's going to happen, I think.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Why the fuck does berserker suddenly need a nerf? Its been unchanged for months and now just because its used suddenly it needs a nerf?

This constant shifting of targets for in game stuff is why the balance is getting fucked up.

To be clear, 100% of damage leeched was always OP as fuck. That didnt just happen this league.

It is just that between 16k ES and enough leech to get to full instantly, and 8k life and enough leech to get to full in half an instant, the difference just wasnt worth not playing es.

It is GGGs fault for not anticipating it, but thats hardly a "moving target".

"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
I'm sure that once VP is nerfed or removed, everybody figures out how good regular leech is and asks for that to be nerfed too.

Not saying leech is as good as VP, but that's what's going to happen, I think.

The difference between your normal leech and VP is that normal leech has a built in cap.

Without investment it goes up to 20% regen/s, which is quite powerful but hardly OP. Without a cap, we have the one keystone wonder that is VP.
Last edited by Cataca on Aug 18, 2017, 8:01:32 AM
Im pretty sure that they received tons of feedback about ES during beta, and they ignored it all -> all announced nerfs were implemented.
"
golan4840 wrote:
Berserker is not the problem, VP is (as usual).

this ^

instant leach is a problem for almost every game that has it

people are just bitching about zerker because its now the best way to abuse VP

before it was CI+VP

if the kill VP they can re-balance mob damage and make the game less: intsa kill/one shot
I dont see any any key!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
The only reason berserker is popular atm is because it's pretty much the only way to play melee

Euhm, not quite.. You play RF, you go zerker. Totems? zerker. Spells? Zerker. Melee? Zerker. Ranged? Zerker. Global life and mana leech and the 40% More Damage is just crazy good for everything.

Its just retarded that zerker does everything better than juggernaut or chieftain, besides RF totems (and thats ONLY because of chieftain's Tukohama, war's herald node).
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Yet to see any of the pieces for harbinger uniques. Is there somewhere special that they drop?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Sinzeek wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
The only reason berserker is popular atm is because it's pretty much the only way to play melee

Euhm, not quite.. You play RF, you go zerker. Totems? zerker. Spells? Zerker. Melee? Zerker. Ranged? Zerker. Global life and mana leech and the 40% More Damage is just crazy good for everything.

Its just retarded that zerker does everything better than juggernaut or chieftain, besides RF totems (and thats ONLY because of chieftain's Tukohama, war's herald node).

Euhm, I just checked the Harbinger sc leaderboards and there's not even a single Marauder to be found on the first page.

no one said they were the best racing builds
I dont see any any key!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Sinzeek wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Euhm, I just checked the Harbinger sc leaderboards and there's not even a single Marauder to be found on the first page.

Just because it's not on racing top doesn't mean it's not a favored option.
theyve always been on a crusade on nerfing what was OP or good last league to "refresh" gameplay in their own ways by doing collateral dmg to other builds that werent OP or good whatsoever , they are basically mad scientists with little to no regard towards overall build variety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info