The Harbinger Supporter Packs

I can't upgrade from any points I purchased, wherease I can if I want to buy an oriath pack. Is it normal ?!
Man you guys at GGG do a lot of good work, but definitely not thrilled with these packs. Weapon effect+ Tiger are cool but not worth it for that cape/armor.
yay, love the tiger
Okay well, these look pretty rad. I think I'm gonna support ya with another $60!
I upgraded a Fall of Oriath package 2 days ago and now i cant to get a discount on harbringer supporter pack, why ?? :S
The fuck is happening with the armor designs? Good god man! Who seriously looked at that thing and said "YEP. THAT'S THE ONE!"

I know you guys still have people that come up with great designs. The current mystery box sets, and even some of the sets that haven't been released yet look AMAZING... but whoever has done all of the design work for Harbinger... needs to be transferred to a different department or something. How can the lead designer(s) look at that stuff and think that it seriously works as a part of the visual universe you have created?
U MAD?
Guess I waited 3 weeks just for the tiger. O well
Very nice packs, thanks GGG!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
just the character effect and the pet otherwise it does not look good.
Good lord. GGG does lots of great stuff, but... that must be the ugliest armor set in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info