To celebrate the launch of the Harbinger Challenge League, we've just released the Harbinger Supporter Packs! There are two packs available and between them they contain points, Forum Titles, Social Frames, an Armour Set, Cloak, Character Effect, Weapon Effect and Pet! Thank you so much for your support.

The Portent Supporter Pack is available for only $30USD and contains 250 points, the Portent Supporter Forum Title, Harbinger Cloak, Harbinger Weapon Effect and Portent Social Frame.

The Harbinger Supporter Pack is available for $60USD and contains all the content of the Portent Pack as well as the Harbinger Supporter Forum Title, Harbinger Armour Set, Harbinger Tiger Pet, Harbinger Character Effect and Harbinger Social Frame.

Any plain points purchases you made since we launched The Fall of Oriath can be counted towards an upgrade to the Harbinger Supporter Packs. Please note that you can only credit up to 80% of the value of the desired supporter pack towards an upgrade.

For example, you can credit a maximum of $24 dollars worth of points towards the $30 Portent Supporter Pack. To upgrade you would only need to pay the remaining $6 of the pack. In this case, you would receive the Portent Supporter Pack minus any of the points that you used in the upgrade.

Similarly, you can credit a maximum of $48 of plain points purchases towards the Harbinger Supporter Pack and upgrade for the remaining $12. Once again, you would receive all of the contents of the Harbinger Supporter Pack, minus any points that you credited in the upgrade. This can be done on the purchase page on the website.

If you're interested in purchasing a supporter pack there are also payment plans available. They're completely customisable in terms of payment amount and frequency and they can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to six months after the commencement of your plan. For more information or to set this up, just contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you so much for your generous support. You guys make the continued growth of Path of Exile possible.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Yay! :O
Hi.
Last edited by Senteza on Aug 17, 2017, 8:19:45 PM
ooh
Nice
Yea, nty. Another designer fail. This really rips me up, I want to support because I love the game. At the same time I feel like not buying might encourage you to get a better designer for MTX. They really have been bad lately.

Well my love for GGG and wanting to support won.

But you really should get a new designer.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 17, 2017, 8:59:00 PM
Sexy
meh
finaly :)

edit : was expecting something more cool :( ... meh
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Aug 17, 2017, 10:07:24 PM
Awesome!
DOPE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account: