[3.23]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[Life&LL] working in thread💥💥

"
blizzleguy wrote:
Build doesn't really make sense for 3.5. The spec doesn't allow for 2 curses as posted, let alone three.

Whispers of Doom and Malediction ?
"
"
blizzleguy wrote:
Build doesn't really make sense for 3.5. The spec doesn't allow for 2 curses as posted, let alone three.

Neither are taken in the updated 3.5 build
"
blizzleguy wrote:
"
"
blizzleguy wrote:

Neither are taken in the updated 3.5 build

if u just was read i say it tree its start tree now mid game tree just wait 1 day i'll add alot of trees that make u do what u want to run just it take from me much time
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Is anyone running this in hc?

How's the damage vs the betrayal stuff? Running an arc trapper now. But my god, I hate traps for some reason.
Haven't managed to die yet though..

Anyway, considering this or a CA occultist when I do rip.
Always loved occultist :)
Last edited by Erayo on Dec 12, 2018, 3:25:56 AM
"
Erayo wrote:
Is anyone running this in hc?

How's the damage vs the betrayal stuff? Running an arc trapper now. But my god, I hate traps for some reason.
Haven't managed to die yet though..

Anyway, considering this or a CA occultist when I do rip.
Always loved occultist :)

Im running but with life until i get more gear for CI but so far its amazing, great clear insane single target dps, double curses as auras and provides flexibility in general.

Survivabillity can be tricky until you get both curses but i never came close to dying bar once occasion where i literally stood into toras charge while Haku was slamming :P

the build is really fun and mapping is easy so far.
Thanks for the build, really enjoying it so far. I am running the "league starter CI" build you posted a few days ago and it is great for early mapping and getting some currency.

Any advice about when to switch to the 2 or 3 curse LL build you just posted? Should I wait until I can afford a 6-link Shavronne's wrappings?

Also - with the early league CI setup can I take malediction ascendancy instead of void beacon so I can run temporal chains and enfeeble? Or do you recommend waiting until switching to full LL build to make this change?

Thanks again!
"
neilkingmd wrote:

Any advice about when to switch to the 2 or 3 curse LL build you just posted? Should I wait until I can afford a 6-link Shavronne's wrappings?

You have 2 ways to do it. Buy 1 Shav, put it in stash and spend all Jewelers and Fusings you have, until you get 6L. Or you can Buy 1 Shav, buy prophecy "Jeweler's Touch" for guarantee 5L, buy 2nd Shav and spend orbs on it until you get 6L. You can't wear Shav and spend orb on it during it, becasue you may end up without any links, and it will suck. And Good luck.
Hi guys, I'm trying to run this build for a league start (I've been pretty late as I just got to start the league a couple of days ago)

So far it's been... Kind of a pain in the ass (maybe because I come from a RF Jugg in Delve?) I just can't manage my ES and die a lot.

I still have a SSF-like kind of gear with shit boots gloves and shield that I'll change as soon as I can, but still I feel that I should be able to manage low tier maps at least...

my regen is almost non existant, I have something like 8k EHP if I remember correctly running Temp chains + Despair offense or Temp chains + Enfeeble defense.

res capped of course. Still my ES gets annihilated by any pack and I have to run around like a little bitch with 1.5k HP ready to get OS by anything...

Any advice? am I missing something? Thank you in advance guys !
"
Bowspin wrote:
Hi guys, I'm trying to run this build for a league start (I've been pretty late as I just got to start the league a couple of days ago)

So far it's been... Kind of a pain in the ass (maybe because I come from a RF Jugg in Delve?) I just can't manage my ES and die a lot.

I still have a SSF-like kind of gear with shit boots gloves and shield that I'll change as soon as I can, but still I feel that I should be able to manage low tier maps at least...

my regen is almost non existant, I have something like 8k EHP if I remember correctly running Temp chains + Despair offense or Temp chains + Enfeeble defense.

res capped of course. Still my ES gets annihilated by any pack and I have to run around like a little bitch with 1.5k HP ready to get OS by anything...

Any advice? am I missing something? Thank you in advance guys !

Do merc lab and get vile bastion, or learn to avoid damage to get your ES to regen. You can make the avoiding damage strategy easier if you get faster ES start on rings. This is a crafted mod.

You might want a remove burning flask, try to pay attention to what's stopping your ES from starting up.

Get better ES numbers on your gloves/boots/shield. You can go CI after replacing those items.

Your resistances are not capped

Your chest makes you take more damage, consider getting a high ES chest to replace it.

Get a 5 link for ED. You can replace ED with just contagion (I think you're doing this. If you didn't mean to your links are screwed up) for mapping if you want but if your damage isn't high enough enemies have more chances to hit you.

I don't see enfeeble being used.
Hi Im just wondering why on the leveling tree you take the Doom Cast notable + the spell crit nodes? Do they do anything for ED?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info