[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
zhenyaowen wrote:

When I bought the bow, it has 1 prefix and 3 suffixes (+1 str, int, dex gems).
Then I annul off the +1 to dexterity gems mod.

I don't know how to craft it next. Here are some possible results:
Option 1: (8ex required)
P: 40% chaos damage over time multiplier
+1 socketed gems
+2 support gems
S: +1 strength gems
+1 intelligence gems
Can have multiple crafted mods

Option 2: (2ex required)
P: 40% chaos damage over time multiplier
+1 socketed gems
20% more spell damage
+1 intelligence gems

Option 3: (4 ex required)
P: +2 support gems
+1 socketed gems
20% more spell damage
+1 intelligence gems

Which one gives more dps for ED build? Someone told me that the first one gives much higher dps than the others. I need to make sure of this before I spend that 8 ex and destroy the 20% more spell damage mod.

I don't know how to craft fossil mods in PoB.

u can pm in game i'll help u
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Love the build. This might have been posted already, but too lazy to read back. Just a thought, but if you could fit +1 level somewhere that hits Flesh and Stone, 21 to 22 is a bump to the next tier of less damage taken from enemies outside the radius. Between energy shield, aspect, fossil minion damage, and movespeed/chill/freeze, I'm not sure where you would fit it in (maybe an unset ring?), but possibly a source of defensive boost.
Hey, thank you for your help yesterday. I've got my resistances capped.

There is one more question, how do you get 4 curses?

In PoB, the Low life version, you are running 3 curses (enfeeble, poacher's mark, despair) on bane, and temporal chain as an aura.

But I can only get 2 additional curses from Passive tree.
So, I replaced poacher's mark with a support gem to give Bane some more damage.
Last edited by zhenyaowen on Nov 8, 2019, 11:20:33 PM
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Hey, thank you for your help yesterday. I've got my resistances capped.

There is one more question, how do you get 4 curses?

In PoB, the Low life version, you are running 3 curses (enfeeble, poacher's mark, despair) on bane, and temporal chain as an aura.

But I can only get 2 additional curses from Passive tree.
So, I replaced poacher's mark with a support gem to give Bane some more damage.

You don't need 4 curses. Maximum is 3 curses, Temporal Chain is bonus. Poacher's Mark should be kept, it gives a bit more cast speed and 12% more damage. This is a MORE as in a multiplier, not an INCREASE as in an addition, so having 3 frenzy charges is equivalent to 12% more damage, which is quite a bit - the more damage you do the better the scale will be. It also boosts ED's damage on bosses even more (global damage), so frenzy charges overall is a great addition. Replacing it with a support gem will give more damage for Bane, but not ED, so against big bosses/deep delve this might matter a bit if damage feels a bit lacking.

Temporal Chain is an optional curse for the build, all things considered, build still fares well, probably even better without Temporal Chain under a few circumstances (map mods, endgame bosses, some rare Legion generals, yellow/red beasts etc overall, not that uncommon to run into these things). Thus it's considered subpar compared to Poacher's Mark and not a requirement anymore. Poacher's Mark also gives more flask charge gained, technically turning our Occultist into a semi-pathfinder (don't forget she can have up to 75% increased curse effects, meaning 175% increased flask charges gained for each enemy killed, which is massive). This makes flask sustain sooooo much easier than ever before.

As tested and mentioned in Build Mechanics section, the Temporal Chain aura serves to slow things down when they approach, and then we Bane to decimate packs while gaining frenzy charges. Against bosses, we don't want Poacher's Mark to remain on bosses if we run Temporal Chain, so the only way to do this is to socket Poacher's Mark last in the gem socket order, so that the Temporal Chain aura will override it once maximum curse limit is reached. This way Temporal Chain, Enfeeble and Despair will remain on bosses.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Nov 9, 2019, 12:08:17 AM
Hi, i've been playing this build for 2 days now as my 1st character this league, and so far i'm really enjoying it. it's also my first time playing both an energy shield based build, a low life build and and spell build :D

It might just be me missing something. but PoB link only shows for 97 passive points. Where to put the rest?

Thanks in advance :)
"
Diputserauoy wrote:
Hi, i've been playing this build for 2 days now as my 1st character this league, and so far i'm really enjoying it. it's also my first time playing both an energy shield based build, a low life build and and spell build :D

It might just be me missing something. but PoB link only shows for 97 passive points. Where to put the rest?

Thanks in advance :)

Either more ES nodes or damage, up to you really. People don't level a build to lv 97 that often, exp gain slows down quite a lot starting from 96 anyway.
A filthy casual
I have enough dps to kill all the guardians and shaper and uberelder.(level 19 ed)
But Chimera is hard to fight. I die a lot, even with enduring cry, immortal call, and flasks.

Hydra can be super hard with mods. Can't run this map with reduced max resistances+ extra damage as elemental damage.

When mapping, I have to use enduring cry, basalt flask and quartz flask all the time to survive from projectiles. (I do have flesh and stone)

Just don't know which part I'm doing wrong. I can't survive, which means I can't level up any further.
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
I have enough dps to kill all the guardians and shaper and uberelder.(level 19 ed)
But Chimera is hard to fight. I die a lot, even with enduring cry, immortal call, and flasks.

Hydra can be super hard with mods. Can't run this map with reduced max resistances+ extra damage as elemental damage.

When mapping, I have to use enduring cry, basalt flask and quartz flask all the time to survive from projectiles. (I do have flesh and stone)

Just don't know which part I'm doing wrong. I can't survive, which means I can't level up any further.

try it fix ur flask setup
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Last edited by ichigo_kurosakii on Nov 16, 2019, 9:35:23 PM
"
zhenyaowen wrote:

To make some differences:

1. Increase your total ES

2. Do more damage, if you kill things faster they won't have much time to perform any deadly moves. That is, getting a multicraft bow is necessary.

3. Get Sorrow of the Divine + a Panicked Divine Life flask. This is a solid combo that gives instant ES recovery. Thanks to this flask combo I never die to Chimera ever again no matter how rippy the mods are. Use these flasks more often during smoke phase.

4. Also you have minion passives and on gear, but you don't spec into Spiritual Aid yet. Therefore, increasing minion damage will be useless until you actually spec into Spiritual Aid.

5. Also you're level 89, and you still need the Skittering Runes cluster (more curse effects means more defense and damage). Once you spec into the Shaper notable (40% inc mana regen and get a couple more levels), you can ditch Clarity for something else, like Vaal Grace for even more defense and mana available to cast skills.

6. Unspec from Wicked Ward and 2 Int nodes connected to it. Wicked Ward cuts ES regen in half, making it very bad when you run maps with 60% less ES recovery. In place of Wicked Ward and 2 int nodes to the right of it, try getting down to Shaper and finally Skittering Runes. You can also spec out of 2 minion nodes at the start (Minion dmg and Lord of the Dead) and use 2 +10 int nodes to connect to the following path (these 2 int nodes are to the left of Wicked Ward and next to it) to get more mana and ES (stacking Int). As you level up and get more Str on gear, spec out of that +30 Str node as well.

7. The Corruption cluster (purple nodes that give chaos dmg at the top of the tree) can also be unspecced completely. Instead, you'll take 1 int node, mana and spell dmg node and Prodigal Perfection (3 nodes total). This makes up for the dmg loss when you don't take the Corruption cluster anymore, and give you 1 more passive.

=> For now you can unspec out of 4 nodes (WIcked Ward, 2 int nodes connected to it, and 1 node without the Corruption cluster) to go down to Shaper and Skittering Runes. With these 4 new passives you'll get down to the +10 Str node right below Shaper notable. When you reach lv 92, you'll have taken the entire Skittering Runes cluster. Remember to spec out of the +30 Str notable whenever you have the chance to do so.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Nov 16, 2019, 9:42:11 PM
despite not knowing what the f.... will happen
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Last edited by ichigo_kurosakii on Nov 19, 2019, 9:51:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type