How do I deal with duplicate micro transaction from box?

Got a lot duplicates from box, multiple wings and gloves and weapons, no armor at all.

So how do i deal with these duplicates? T

hey make a number on the cosmatic item indicating how many you have, is this expected or designed to have multiple same items?

The box description is saying it will give items at least cost the price of the box. but a second wing means 0 value to player, unless i am missing something.

Buying the SUPPORT package and buying box producing useless duplicates makes me feel being cheated, or if this is how you define SUPPORT.

Please help me understand why is this happening.

A casual gamer
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 5:06:31 PM
We get these threads every time a box is for sale. You're not alone. But there's really nothing to do about it.
It works that way because you are getting an item worth 350 points for 30 points. If you don't want to gamble, and risk getting duplicates, wait until the items are added to the store for direct purchase with no gambling involved.
U MAD?
I understand it is a gamble, but producing useless duplicates is really not professional.

A casual gamer

they have said that if they got rid of duplicates they would have to raise the price of boxes drastically for them to make economic sense
I dont see any any key!
"
bobtctsh wrote:
I understand it is a gamble, but producing useless duplicates is really not professional.

Yeah, but when you spend your 4000 points on boxes, and get 1 of everything all of the sudden there is no gamble... Also, the more deterministically you can get a specific thing from them, the more GGG loses by selling them at 30 points a pop, which is why they have said in the past that the cost would need to be exponentially higher for them to not give dupes.
U MAD?
How come I don't win the lottery every time I play my $2 ticket? So unprofessional!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
It's not about whether i get the lottery, it about giving you trash while saying you will at least get something valuable. Look at some other game with gamble.
A casual gamer
Well that's just the way it is if you want to live on the wild side for a f2p game

I'd be ok if we could sell duplicate mtx for passive respec points.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
It would be nice if you had the ability to "retire" duplicate ones for points or trade/give them to other players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info