[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

@WhiteDar

Definitelly the chieftain is the better option. At this point i wouldn't pick zerker at all (to the point that i'm removing him from this guide as an option) Hiero is a fine ascendancy but it does not fit this particular build as good as the chieftain.

@245soyo
You are correct. At this point i don't see a reason to play berzerker at all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi,
a question about The Tukohama's Fortress,
you said :
"
If you use this shield don't forget to grab the Blood Magic keystone in the Passive tree and the 3 life nodes behind it!

But this shield already have blood magic, why should we grab this node then ?
Thank you.
Because the nodes behind blood magic are very strong. For 4 nodes you get 35% hp (8.75% per node). That's ~75% better than the average. Normaly you don't pick up blood magic because you would be forced to reserve your life for auras but the bonus from Tukohama's Fortress is way better than using auras and since it already gives your character the "disadvantage" bloog magic you can at least grab the op life nodes behind it.
Will you be updating this build for 3.3 ?
Well there isn't really anything to update. The tree remains the same, the gems are the same and there are no new uniques that fit for this build
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm trying this build in these days, but after some theorycrafting with Path of Building it seems like going for Elemental damage to attacks, Added fire damage and Elemental focus is better than Ruthless+Faster attacks+Maim (and with flammability over vulnerability).

Am I doing something wrong, or there's a different reason to go phys damage instead of more fire damage?
Well give me the pastebin to check your version out and see for myself :)

But from what i'm seeing the elemental setup that you are suggesting is seriously lacking here's what i've got from PoB

(All with Increased Area of Effect)

Elemental damage to attacks + Added fire damage + Elemental focus + Flammability

VS shaper: 76k

VS trash mobs: 108k

Ruthless + Maim + Faster attacks + Vulnerability

VS shaper: 140k (46% more damage compared to the elemental version)

VS trash mobs: 176k (39% more damage compared to the elemental version)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 5, 2018, 5:50:12 PM
i started playing this build, and feel like its super fun, but I feel like i still lack damage and am kinda squishy. Currently struggling with surviving at t11 maps :/

I am playing with bringer of rain, since i really like using it. Here is a link of my pob and characte profile

https://pastebin.com/V6sB4vt7
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rimidimi/characters

it is a really fun build, and i want to reach shaper with this :D i see other builds

/edit: you may see i equipped a weapon, but I actually dont play with a weapon. Dunno why it shows on my character profile
Last edited by Rimidimi on Jul 9, 2018, 5:56:06 PM
Well dude ... what can i say ... you have not Ascended! I mean .... that's ... anyway ... ascend ASAP!!! Get rid of the BoR ASAP as you are gimping your damage heavily. Overall without ascendancy and with BoR you are literally at about 50% of your potential.

Not to mention that you haven't followed the guide when it comes to the passive tree and you've picked some... questionable .... nodes.

Basically if you don't follow the guide i can't guarantee that you will get a good result as you are essentially playing a different build.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 9, 2018, 6:29:06 PM
Having issuses I swapped from 2H sword and new toon is facebreakers and I can't see any animation of swinging on my totems?

Awhile back I grouped with a guy had a glowy red hand above his totem for fb any ideas where to get that?
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info