[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

There are defiantly different ways to go.

I guess I just wanted to make sure I wasn't choosing the most wasteful, boneheaded way to do things. lol

I appreciate the input!
Hello sir ! I have some questions because there are a lot of differences between your "actual skill tree" and the leveling tree.

Like the shield node at the bottom, constitution, etc. What is actually better ? And about blood magic, when can I start playing with it ? Only with the ultra expensive shield ?

Could you unlock your profile character if you play this build please.
@Vaskaliev

The leveling trees are of course a general ones for guidance. For example you might need to spend points for resists or attributes or you'll Have Tukohama and you'll grab Blood Magic and so on (and yes pick blood magic ONLY if you have the Tukohama shield). Besides it seems that you are comparing a level 100 tree with my character tree which is not level thus (thus the consitution difference for example)

@Le_Sans_Nom
I'm not playing with this build in Abyss anymore (though i've started the league with it and hit level 90) i want to try some new builds now :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 16, 2017, 6:21:32 AM
I am having a lot of success and fun with the build!
@Le_Sans_Nom
I'm not playing with this build in Abyss anymore (though i've started the league with it and hit level 90) i want to try some new builds now :)[/quote]

So, what build you been playing?
And whats you favorite build for abyss?
Right now i'm doing some 2 Poet's Pen testing ... and i still can't decide what spells i like best with them ... but so far that's the most fun i've had in this league as i actually never play Cast on X builds so far, i've skipped the whole CoC and Mjolner craze back in the day but yeah ... it's fun.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Magna_Eclipsis

This shield is new in 3.1, it looks a little similar to Lioneye's but is more suited for absorbing elemental damage. What is your opinion on it, I think it would be an interesting alternative.
Yup it is a good alternative though while you gain the elemental damage buffer you lose +100 flat life and 5% block. Still Tukohama is the ultimate shield of course ^^
Are maim and ruthless better options than added fire and damage on full life? I feel like added fire damage will scale heavily with chieftan build no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info