How Did I Not Know This

"
It's amazing when you find out about things like this ...

Made hunting down Vaal bosses a lot cheaper than buying prophecies!

Dude, you have no idea hahaha
haha same here dude. I found about it last league, and since Im playing only ssf I was really excited to discover that^^
"
golan4840 wrote:
haha same here dude. I found about it last league, and since Im playing only ssf I was really excited to discover that^^

What's ssf like once you start hitting high tier maps? I got to like lvl 70 odd this league without buying anything and it had me curious.
good way of farming midnight frags
"
Zac89 wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

What's ssf like once you start hitting high tier maps? I got to like lvl 70 odd this league without buying anything and it had me curious.

Sustaining maps and climbing up the tiers is challenging at first, but once you get your atlas to a high number (100+ I would say), You pretty much never ran out of maps, ever.

I managed to get a full atlas in ssf legacy (126/126) and by the end of the league I was vendoring lots of t13 and t14 maps Because I only had space for 1 tab per tier^^
Focusing purely on gameplay and not worry about trading at all was very refreshing, you should give it a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info