Whoever bullied me cuz I didn't have 40/40 for once shall feel my wrath!

"
eXecut1on wrote:
You felt the need to make a forum thread because some random guy made fun of you that you don't have 40/40? lol

To be fair, it wasn't just one person... although one person actually made a thread inviting us to make fun of I_NO's lack of challenges.

On topic:
Don't you think it's a bit premature to post this when you're not there, yet? You'll get there, no doubt... just sayin'.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
eXecut1on wrote:
You felt the need to make a forum thread because some random guy made fun of you that you don't have 40/40? lol

To be fair, it wasn't just one person... although one person actually made a thread inviting us to make fun of I_NO's lack of challenges.

On topic:
Don't you think it's a bit premature to post this when you're not there, yet? You'll get there, no doubt... just sayin'.

Girls dont have to worry about being premature....
I dont see any any key!
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
eXecut1on wrote:

On topic:

Silence!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
[Removed by Support]

well that was kinda mean....

plus dont knock girls with daddy issues, they are just tons of fun
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Aug 17, 2017, 5:26:02 PM
Congrats I_NO!! Way to go! I need to catch up big time! Gunna play all day on Saturday so I can at least get more than 5 challenges xD
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
The small reach of your wrath?

=/

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Getting an echoing shrine or the essences playing only hardcore harbinger league is probably impossible. Nobody sells it and essence mobs with t1 stuff on them are super rare.
I love ya, no matter how many challenges you have.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Still 37? Slo-bee.
If it isn't in ssfhc it ain't much of a thannnng

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info