Whoever bullied me cuz I didn't have 40/40 for once shall feel my wrath!

I'll get there one day, maybe. If I can connect with PoE worth a shit. Last few days has been hell, and I know it's not my satellite being particularly bad, not really having ping issues anywhere else. Can't even do fucking cruel lab on my new toon today because I keep getting disconnected, or trying to walk through a room of death-roombas and my latency shooting from 700 to 1500 and killing me (at one point I flasked and was a walking corpse who then came back to life)
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Aug 17, 2017, 11:21:17 AM
I am taking my time this league.
Not really feeling inspired on this league and will most likely stop at 36/40 this time, unless something great is added along the way to motivate me to do the grind challenges.
I_NO the kid that needs special attention all the time can be exhausting but we all love you still. Get better soon!
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Why does this wrath smell like old cheese?
Nothing can save you from our mirth over your legacy league failures.

remember when bully was positive?
I dont see any any key!
I want 40/40 so I can keep up with my cool kid friends... but I don't give a fuck about 36/40 because the MTX rewards are literally the worst thing I've ever seen. Holy fuck what were they thinking?
U MAD?
"
I just wanted my 6th 40/40 totem LOL the rewards except the blue eyes look like some little kid drew it.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the teaser video for the first time for Harbinger. "Wow, did they do this in 5 minutes in MS Paint?"

I chose to play a hipster, Chill/Freeze, non-crit, life-based caster, because I figured this would be the perfect league to fuck around and not care about challenges while experimenting with the changes to ailments....

I'll save everyone some time and pain from personal experience: ailments are shit and a waste of time.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"my wrath"... so that's what kids are calling it these days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info