[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

The build will be fine without the gloves but you'd have to give up probably 4 life nodes and go down to pick up Vaal Pact.

You have to have instant leech to support a lot of the end game damage whether it's through Acuities or Vaal Pact it doesn't really matter, Acuities will let you have some life regen and they are overall nice gloves, but yeah you could get away with going Vaal Pact as well.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
catfarmer2 wrote:
The path of building link jest comes up as a buncha coding garbage...wut am I missin?

Seems like I would need to know that to git started... :0

You have to Google & download Path of Building and import the build using the link I posted.

You can also just view the skill trees near the bottom of my post too.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
How is the map clear speed?

Clear speed is great. AoE damage is amazing & single target is amazing.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Consider replacing Flame Dash with Lightning Warp if you're getting rid of Surge and Golem. Movement skill being 3 charges limited is kinda bad for speed, imo.

At least, I'd prefer that over Vaal Haste, as nice as it is.
Last edited by Derptime on Aug 17, 2017, 1:26:22 PM
"
Consider replacing Flame Dash with Lightning Warp if you're getting rid of Surge and Golem. Movement skill being 3 charges limited is kinda bad for speed.

At least, I'd prefer that over Vaal Haste, as nice as it is.

Thinking about it. Gonna lose increased dura on vaal haste though at the very least.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 17, 2017, 1:29:29 PM
Current setup

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Yeah that looks good.

Another thing.

Are you 100% sure there's no negative interaction between Wise Oak and Taste of Hate? I.e. getting 50% cold resist via ToH pretty much guarantees you won't get the cold penetration from Wise Oak (unless you overcapped it by more than 50)?

I also just think that the ToH is a waste here. Why not use a Basalt Flask? Roughly same reduction but get to have a flask mod. Can replace the Kiara's as well then - its extremely short duration and high charge cost makes it too unreliable imo. Just use a Silver Flask if you want Onslaught or even something else like a Sulphur for some additive damage. And roll the immunity mods on them, as well as gain either duration or flask charges mods for much more comfortable uptime. It's way cheaper to do, and is flat out better.

I'd probably even replace the Atziri's for a utility flask with mods, but that's more of a personal choice that I won't argue as objectively better. I find unique flasks to be taxing to run, not advantageous, in general - utility flask and mods are so extremely strong on their own.
Last edited by Derptime on Aug 17, 2017, 4:33:55 PM
"
Yeah that looks good.

Another thing.

Are you 100% sure there's no negative interaction between Wise Oak and Taste of Hate? I.e. getting 50% cold resist via ToH pretty much guarantees you won't get the cold penetration from Wise Oak (unless you overcapped it by more than 50)?

I also just think that the ToH is a waste here. Why not use a Basalt Flask? Roughly same reduction but get to have a flask mod. Can replace the Kiara's as well then - its extremely short duration and high charge cost makes it too unreliable imo. Just use a Silver Flask if you want Onslaught or even something else like a Sulphur for some additive damage. And roll the immunity mods on them, as well as gain either duration or flask charges mods for much more comfortable uptime. It's way cheaper to do, and is flat out better.

I'd probably even replace the Atziri's for a utility flask with mods, but that's more of a personal choice that I won't argue as objectively better. I find unique flasks to be taxing to run, not advantageous, in general - utility flask and mods are so extremely strong on their own.

The flasks are personal preference, my friends have been ragging on me about them too but I like the setup and it seems to be working out so far.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Optimized the build a little bit, check the notes section for updates.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Boots: Faster Casting Support > Enlighten Support > Less Duration Support > Lightning Warp

you meant enhance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info