[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
dodgeskitz wrote:

so i have all these now and i still feel lacking for dps on red maps.
i have enough currency to respec to Magma orb would it be worth doing ?

If you don't like Freezing Pulse then Magma Orb is really good, but you haven't even got all 20/20 gems yet, that's a lot of missing DPS.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Ok so I'm currently level 78 and really enjoying the build. Going to get a couple more life nodes before really punching red maps, but I finally picked up the Wise Oak and proccing it alongside the Vaal Haste just crushes stuff.

My preferred movespeed gem has been Leap Slam in the past, so I've been running it while getting used to the Lightning Warp and I'm finally ready to drop it altogether for the Immortal Call setup *but* how the heck are we even making Endurance Charges for it to work? I feel like I have to be missing something obvious here.

If you've got some time I wouldn't mind you looking over my build in general. It's sort of a mid-ground between the main build and the budget build. I had to go for Vaal Pact because Acuities are insane, but I started the build knowing I could afford the Kaom's and would be able to get most of the other shinies as it progressed.

I have dubbed it the 'Ballin' on a Budget Version'.

I'm still rocking the 5L Pledge while throwing all my Fusings at a 159% pledge for my 6L, and I currently like the Power Charge generation I'm getting from that support but I have been playing around with all of those supports quite a bit as my crit chances change on the tree.

I think coming up my next gear priorities are going to be crit on rings and maybe a corrupted Freezing Pulse.

Anyway, C+C welcome and very curious about that Immortal Call issue before I swap into that.
Thanks for this build, I just started it.

I use Freezing Pulse right away since i dropped it at lvl1.

Any suggestions for leveling gem(maybe firestorm+totem?)? Since Pulse's aoe is limited at first without support gems.
Thanks in advance.
Hey friend,

Obviously I am not Paigey but I ran FP from the very beginning. I would advise picking up a Tabula right away and just running FP full of supports. I ran a Tabula all the way through until I could rock the Pledge and Kaom's Heart. Other people in the thread have mentioned running Spark instead, which is a really solid bet also.
Last edited by TenarWhat on Aug 27, 2017, 1:04:47 PM
"
TenarWhat wrote:
Hey friend,

Obviously I am not Paigey but I ran FP from the very beginning. I would advise picking up a Tabula right away and just running FP full of supports. I ran a Tabula all the way through until I could rock the Pledge and Kaom's Heart. Other people in the thread have mentioned running Spark instead, which is a really solid bet also.

hey man, thanks for the reply. I have a tabula, so i guess it goes to a good use till i can get Kaom's too. I'm new, started the game with a dual strike juggernaut build with belly(managed to get to 87lvl and 6100hp) but i still struggle in the first Atziri, probably cause i made a bad choice in Ascendancy, don't know. Hope this build can help me defeat Atziri at last on my own.Haha. Sorry for noob rant ^^
"
undertaker610 wrote:
Thanks for this build, I just started it.

I use Freezing Pulse right away since i dropped it at lvl1.

Any suggestions for leveling gem(maybe firestorm+totem?)? Since Pulse's aoe is limited at first without support gems.
Thanks in advance.

Firestorm for leveling, or Spark or something.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
TenarWhat wrote:
Ok so I'm currently level 78 and really enjoying the build. Going to get a couple more life nodes before really punching red maps, but I finally picked up the Wise Oak and proccing it alongside the Vaal Haste just crushes stuff.

My preferred movespeed gem has been Leap Slam in the past, so I've been running it while getting used to the Lightning Warp and I'm finally ready to drop it altogether for the Immortal Call setup *but* how the heck are we even making Endurance Charges for it to work? I feel like I have to be missing something obvious here.

If you've got some time I wouldn't mind you looking over my build in general. It's sort of a mid-ground between the main build and the budget build. I had to go for Vaal Pact because Acuities are insane, but I started the build knowing I could afford the Kaom's and would be able to get most of the other shinies as it progressed.

I have dubbed it the 'Ballin' on a Budget Version'.

I'm still rocking the 5L Pledge while throwing all my Fusings at a 159% pledge for my 6L, and I currently like the Power Charge generation I'm getting from that support but I have been playing around with all of those supports quite a bit as my crit chances change on the tree.

I think coming up my next gear priorities are going to be crit on rings and maybe a corrupted Freezing Pulse.

Anyway, C+C welcome and very curious about that Immortal Call issue before I swap into that.

Hey Immortal Call works without having Endurance Charges. Endurance Charges increase the time on the buff, that's all.

We use it so we don't blow ourself up mainly vs porcupines and other insta kill stuff.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Really enjoying the build.

What would you say is the order of importance for the expensive gear?

6 link, Kaoms, and Pandemonius? 6 linking is a dread to me, I would do the other two if possible first.
"
gregnog wrote:
Really enjoying the build.

What would you say is the order of importance for the expensive gear?

6 link, Kaoms, and Pandemonius? 6 linking is a dread to me, I would do the other two if possible first.

Pandemonious, 6L, Kaoms.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I would argue Pandemonius>Kaom's>6L.

The 5L Pledge is a very reasonable pickup and since it is effectively a 6L it does the job pretty well until you have the 6L.

I rocked a Tabula with this build all the way until I leveled into Kaom's and Pledge.

Granted, I could afford the Kaom's when I started the build and after buying all the other sundries my only real option was to 6L a Pledge myself. But I think if you're limitation is currency then I would personally advise Kaom's first for items on that price scale.

Still hoping I can afford the Acuities one day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info